Okay so i started to Cowash and i would like to say

Kerryann

thanks to youg guys from reading prior threads. I went to Pathmark this weekend and saw they were having a sale on VO5's so of course i said let me take a look i purchased 3 conditioners. I purchased the moisture milk with whatever berries it had in it and the chamomile tea conditioner so that i can do my cowash. All i have to say is wow i actually like these and it makes my hair feel good not to mention it looks extra shinny. I would just like to say thanks for posting about these wow

I'm happy everything came out good, I'm still trying to get use to Co-washing, my hair is spoiled by shampoo.....but I think cowashing will be beneifical--(sp?) in the long run......have heard about WEN Haircare by Chaz Dean?????

GulfCoastChica

I'm happy everything came out good, I'm still trying to get use to Co-washing, my hair is spoiled by shampoo.....but I think cowashing will be beneifical--(sp?) in the long run......have heard about WEN Haircare by Chaz Dean?????

I use the Fig cleansing conditioner by Wen and I love it. :lick: It is very moisturizing and it makes my scalp feel heavenly afterwards. Not to mention, it does leave my hair feeling cleaning yet very moisturized.

Toy

I am a WEN FiG Lover and this Stuff is the Bomb,Hope you ladies like it.