Olive Pomace Oil

NAY007

When I went to the Dollar Store or Dollar Tree the very first time I saw a small bottle of Olive Pomace Oil and since it was only a dollar I picked it up. When I was at home I opened the bottle and smelled it but it doesn't have that Extra Virgin Olive Oil smell to it....I've been using it on my hair and apparently it works pretty well...but my question is..what exactly is Olive Pomace Oil?
Anybody
???

Nay

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
Olive-Pomace Oil
This is another oil derived from the olive that keeps its initial chemical structure. It is made of the oil extracted from olive pomace using solvents, which is then refined and blended with virgin olive oil. In no case may the degree of acidity exceed 1.5%.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is from myco's post in this thread

NAY007

Hey thank you soo much. I copied this:

Olive-Pomace Oil
This is another oil derived from the olive that keeps its initial chemical structure. It is made of the oil extracted from olive pomace using solvents, which is then refined and blended with virgin olive oil. In no case may the degree of acidity exceed 1.5%.

Sooo (and I know I may sound stupid..) is the Pomace Oil good or bad??? Or maybe I should just pm Myco!