OMG!!! AUBREY GPB

ClassicChic

I just washed and conditioned with Aubrey GPB. I mixed it with my Mizani Moisturefuse. I got the idea from Carolyn Grey's book only she mixes it with Keracare Humecto. Anywho, my hair was soft, soft, soft! I cannot wait to try the Blue Camomile shampoo. Plus I have no shedding. /images/graemlins/dance7.gif

It is great. I got even better results after this process:
1. Apply dabur vatika oil overnight
2. Wash with nutrine garlic shampoo
3. leave ao gpb on for about 15 minutes

Amazing slip! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

as an avid user of AO prods, i am happy to hear that you had good results with AO GPB... the conditioner is second to none IMO.......

Hi Kapri. I'm following Carolyn Gray's book too. Aubrey GBP is amazing! The Blue Chamomile is ok too, though it has no wow factor.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Kapri. I'm following Carolyn Gray's book too. Aubrey GBP is amazing! The Blue Chamomile is ok too, though it has no wow factor.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I'm glad it worked for you. GPB is definitely one of the BEST product recs I've gotten here. I never thought about mixing it with another conditioner though /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif Good idea.

Oh yeah... how long did you leave it on? With/without heat?

sherry:
i'm on the AO website and i don't see the one that you like so much...or perhaps i'm skipping over it?

are you talking about the protein balancing one?

tia

[ QUOTE ]
sherry:
i'm on the AO website and i don't see the one that you like so much...or perhaps i'm skipping over it?

are you talking about the protein balancing one?

tia

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. GPB stands for glycogen protein balancing....

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, I have to ask . . . does garlic shampoo make your hair smell like garlic?

/images/graemlins/antlers.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad it worked for you. GPB is definitely one of the BEST product recs I've gotten here. I never thought about mixing it with another conditioner though /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif Good idea. Oh yeah... how long did you leave it on? With/without heat?

[/ QUOTE ]

About 20 minutes without heat. I did not use heat since I had read somewhere that it works better without heat. Maybe someone who uses heat with GPB can answer. Oh I'm at work but I believe that Carolyn Grey uses heat. I will have to check her book.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi SherryLove, I may just be incredibly dense but what was so funny?
Topic? Yay for GPB! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, I have to ask . . . does garlic shampoo make your hair smell like garlic?

/images/graemlins/antlers.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually you can buy a scented or unscented version. I use the scented version which is not that strong. I can't smell anything after the conditioner application.

[ QUOTE ]
I just washed and conditioned with Aubrey GPB. I mixed it with my Mizani Moisturefuse. I got the idea from Carolyn Grey's book only she mixes it with Keracare Humecto. Anywho, my hair was soft, soft, soft! I cannot wait to try the Blue Camomile shampoo. Plus I have no shedding. /images/graemlins/dance7.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for sharing this. I did this today (mixed w/LUST and a little L'Oreal MM). It was awesome. I'll definitely try it again.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for sharing this. I did this today
(mixed w/LUST and a little L'Oreal MM). It was awesome. I'll definitely try it again.

[/ QUOTE ]
I left it on for 10 minutes (no heat).

I was reading about the benefits of GPB on another board so you know I had to check here for the real story. I am going to try this. I love my Motions but not mineral oil...

Back