Aubrey Organic GPB

lynette

Quick question sisters, I am about to do the damn thing with the GPB to my hair and I was wonder if any of you queens ever warmed Aubrey organic conditioners up before? If so please let me know what your results were. And if you've never tried it, would it be a good idea it I did that.

SherryLove

lynette said:
Quick question sisters, I am about to do the damn thing with the GPB to my hair and I was wonder if any of you queens ever warmed Aubrey organic conditioners up before? If so please let me know what your results were. And if you've never tried it, would it be a good idea it I did that.

I have never warmed it up before.. i either sit under a dryer for 30 mins or sleep with it in my hair..my hair is covered with a plastic cap in both cases..... how do you intend to warm it up????????

lynette

Hey sherry, I think I will warm it up and apply it to my hair just to see what it will do. I also plan to leave it on overnight. (I guess I'm just bored) I've been using this conditioner straight for like four weeks now and I see a big difference in my hair as far as strength and no shedding is concerned. Usually I alternate between GPB, keraphix and kenra conditioners, but lately I've been doing GPB big time. When I get paid this week I will go to whole foods and try other conditioners by aubrey as well and also pick up another bottle of this magic in the bottle (GPB). Sorry this is so long.

scoobygirl

I have a couple of questions for the Aubrey users. Is the Organic GPB a protein conditioner or a moisturizing conditioner? I recently saw some free samples of the Aubrey products at a health food store that I shop at, and the reformed pj in me wants to give this a try. Also has anyone used the Rose Mosqueta Nourishing Conditioner?

Also for the kitchen chemist out there, Aubrey publishes a free Natural Ingredients Dictionary that is available by some product displays. It is extremely informative and goes through all of the ingredients listed on natural cosmetics products. It also lists the top ten synethetic prodcuts to avoid and why.

SherryLove

lynette said:
Hey sherry, I think I will warm it up and apply it to my hair just to see what it will do. I also plan to leave it on overnight. (I guess I'm just bored) I've been using this conditioner straight for like four weeks now and I see a big difference in my hair as far as strength and no shedding is concerned. Usually I alternate between GPB, keraphix and kenra conditioners, but lately I've been doing GPB big time. When I get paid this week I will go to whole foods and try other conditioners by aubrey as well and also pick up another bottle of this magic in the bottle (GPB). Sorry this is so long.

hey lynette..

i am glad you are having good results with the GPB.. please tell me the results after you warm it up and apply it to your hair......

take care.

SherryLove

scoobygirl said:
I have a couple of questions for the Aubrey users. Is the Organic GPB a protein conditioner or a moisturizing conditioner? I recently saw some free samples of the Aubrey products at a health food store that I shop at, and the reformed pj in me wants to give this a try. Also has anyone used the Rose Mosqueta Nourishing Conditioner?

Also for the kitchen chemist out there, Aubrey publishes a free Natural Ingredients Dictionary that is available by some product displays. It is extremely informative and goes through all of the ingredients listed on natural cosmetics products. It also lists the top ten synethetic prodcuts to avoid and why.

hey scooby...

gpb is both a moisturizing and a protein conditioner in my opinion... my hair is always strong and soft with good slip after i use it...

yeah. i am very familiar with aubrey's ingredients dictionary.. i received a copy of it a couple of years ago... also his book natural organic skin and hair care has all of that and other valuable info... it is an invaluable resource for skin and hair care.

B

ballet_bun

I have done this. I put some in a plastic baggie, placed it in a hot cup of water and then I cut a tiny hole in the end of the baggie and squeezed it out that way. It was okay. It ended up being very runny. I like sitting under the dryer with GPB better then heating it up.