OMG Aussie DEEEEEEEEP!!!!

luvn_life

So, I have been having a little problem moisture. My hair has been off balance (Rewind to my MegaTek is the Freakin Truth thread:wallbash:, it is but I wasn't balancing) I was using MegaTek and ORS Replenishing equalling WAAAAYtoo much protein. But, anyways I have been on Project Moisture for the past couple days. I bought NTM Deep Recovery Mask. It was good but nothing spectacular. SO, then I bought Aussie Deep 3 Minute Miracle Moisture just to try it. I came home today and used that as a pre-poo I put it on then put a cap on my hair for about 5-7 min. Then I washed it out with Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural Intense Moisture Shampoo then I put the regular Aussie Moist Conditioner and a plastic cap on washed up and then washed it out. I am talking moisture and slip like you wouldn't believe and the smell was super duper bomb. AND when I was braiding my still wet hair for air dry, only 2 SHEDDED hairs came out. Usually I have 6-8 broken hairs. I have definitely have found my moisture deep conditioner... :grin:YAY AUSSIE:grin:!!! LOL

Last edited:

grnidmonster

I love Aussie Deep. I was having moisture issues with Mega Tek and Joico Pak-too much protein-Deep set me straight. It will forever be a staple for me.

Akemi

Aw. I was sooooo close to getting it today. :(
Good for you! Maybe I'll get it tomorrow. I need some moisture.

grnidmonster

and it is inexpensive. I buy it on sell for 3.88 @ target. Dolla for dolla this is the best product in my hair closet.

titan

I am already spending to much on hair products, and hear you go announcing another fabulous product, Stop It:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
'Bank account is getting low, accepting donations:lachen::lachen::grin::grin:

tgrowe

My hair looked a HOT mess today at work. I tried to rock a half wig that just didn't go to plan. I had braided my hair for the half wig but unbraided my hair into a braid out. My hair can be rather limpy and with the humid weather today, my braid out ended up FRIZZY! I was looking like a dang chow dog by the time I got home. Did a co-wash tonight using Ausiie Moist Condish. I rinsed my hair with cool water and was ABSOLUTELY pleased with the softness and slip. I think I have finally found the right co-wash condish for my hair.

naturalmanenyc

I had this in my hands today, but did not purchase. It was $4.49 locally and I swear I saw it for $3.50 some place else? I will pick it up soon though.

camilla

I LOVE THE MOIST HAVE YET TO TRY THE DEEP BUT I PLAN ON IT I DO NOT USE PROTIEN CONDITIONERS AT ALL WHEN I AM USING MEGA TEK IF I DO I USE MAYO AND AN EGG WITH EVOO AS A PREE POO PROTIEN THEN WASH AND USE A MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER AFTER I ONLY DO THIS ONCE A MONTH BECAUSE I ONLY PUT MEGA TEK ON MY SCALP AND I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THE REST OF MY HAIR GETS PROTIEN TO

nafissa

I've been having moisture issues myself but since i tried the aussi 3 min deep, my hair been thanking me. It gives me way more moisture than HSR and cvs has a great deal on them too (3 for $10). You can't beat that.

Aussi Moist is so far one of my favorites. I got it from Big lots for $ 1.80 good deal, but has anyone tried their Knot Forgotten-OH MY GOLLY! This stuff really detangles and quick. It also added moisture to my hair @ only $2.30 (big lots) you can't beat it. Especially considering I used to use Paul Mit. "The Detangler" <--- it worked good, but was too expensive and didn't really give me moisture. Aussie seems to work really well.

Your Cheeziness

I keep hearing about this but refused to believe a $4 condish could be all that a bag of remy weave. So, now my PJ wishlist just got longer! Thx for the review!

tgrowe

Seriously when other products want to act all ish! on my hair or when I need extra slip, Aussie is my ammo!!!! Now the 3 minute miracle does nothing for me. Just used it last night after a moisture-post-protein mishap and my hair felt like straw after the 3 min miracle. To keep it from being a twelve hour nightmare I followed it up with the regular Aussie moist and my hair was soft. Aussie is the cheapie truth!

Angelicus

I am so happy you found something that works for you. My hair hated all three versions of this product... too many cones.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

LOL, that's what I thought too,I swore my hair was bougie. Girl you better add it to the top of your to buy list, I wish I didn't wait soo long to try it now Aussie Moist will be taking the place of my Humectress when I finish the last bottle.
I keep hearing about this but refused to believe a $4 condish could be all that a bag of remy weave. So, now my PJ wishlist just got longer! Thx for the review!

luvn_life

I LOVE THE MOIST HAVE YET TO TRY THE DEEP BUT I PLAN ON IT I DO NOT USE PROTIEN CONDITIONERS AT ALL WHEN I AM USING MEGA TEK IF I DO I USE MAYO AND AN EGG WITH EVOO AS A PREE POO PROTIEN THEN WASH AND USE A MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER AFTER I ONLY DO THIS ONCE A MONTH BECAUSE I ONLY PUT MEGA TEK ON MY SCALP AND I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THE REST OF MY HAIR GETS PROTIEN TO

Yeah, you'll love this because its not a protein conditioner, so it won't mess with the MegaTek. I use it 2x/ week. My hair is loving me for it. I just discovered that I can Comb thru my hair with my Jilbere comb while its on my head and then after rinsing it out my hair has no tangles.
Now I'm truly in love!!!:infatuated:

joytimes10

Hmmmm... I will have to pick some up. I cowased with the Aussie Moist last night and I was pleased with the results.