Aussie Products

ms_kenesha

I bought Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-In conditioner and 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner (Original)...I used both products on freshly washed hair (w/ Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo) and they worked great to moisturize my 4A/B natural hair. I would highly recommend these products.

Cindy70

I agree with you on the 3 Minute Conditioner. I used this the other night along with the Aussie Moist shampoo and it left my hair very soft and easy to detangle. I wasn't a big fan of the Aussie Leave-in when I was relaxed, but maybe it might work better on my natural hair. I'll have to give that a try again someday.

Lee

The Aussie Hair Insurance is one of my staples for detangling my hair. I make sure I have at least two bottles of this stuff at home for fear I may run out of it. I'm relaxed 3a & 3b. This stuff works wonderfully on my hair.

Angelicus

the smell of the original aussie three minute miracle smells like
. I also dont like the smell of the new Aussie Moist Conditioner (too darn perfumey). Maybe my nose is out of wack because people keep saying how much they love AO GPB but I had to stop using it for a minute because of that smell. All of the conditioners that I have mentioned have superb conditioning properties, though.

ms_kenesha

[ QUOTE ]
michiganlady1 said:
I like Aussie's Knot Forgotten Detangler. It gives excellent slip.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't buy this product only because I rarely comb through my hair, I just con-wash usu. and let it do it's thing, but when my hair gets longer I'll be buying this as well

caress

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:
the smell of the original aussie three minute miracle smells like
. I also dont like the smell of the new Aussie Moist Conditioner (too darn perfumey).

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the smell of the new Aussie Moist conditioner is exactly the same. I compared the little bit that's left with my new bottle and I couldn't tell the difference as fas as the scents go. the ingredients are very different but I'm gonna try the new formula out tonight to see if the results are any different.

miss_brown

Hmmmmmm...

I'm happy to hear those two products worked for you, but I've never really had a good experience with them. My hair hated the Moist conditioner. Maybe I'll consider giving this line another try.