Omg! Bc And I Got Curls!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I bced today, but not as big as i wanted. 2" of damaged relaxed hair gone! :bdance: The stylist I went to was white, but she is so knowledgeable and less damanding than the black stylist I went to berfore...(hope this causes no offense, but my black stylist was good, but not too supportive of my decision to go natural) Her prices are not bad wash and cut 20$, my black stylist charged me 40.... :confused: Anyhow, she was very friendly and asked me how to style my hair. :) I am happy with her because she asked and did not ASSUME.....some ladies here know what I mean. She recommended no heat styling with just styling gel. We chatted about my hair-did I want a relaxer, etc. I told her that I wanted to grow my hair out and to have no relaxers for at least a year. She said she didn't want to cut it short short bc my ng was curly curly. I laughed at her because I know I don't have curly hair at all. When I got home, I rewet my gel style and OMG! Curls! I never had curls only naps. My ng was always bushy and thick! I couldn't believe it! I'm so happy I'm transitioning! I don't know if mtg had anything to do w/ this, but I am loving it! I haven't been this excited about my hair in a long time! :lol:

Nanyanika

Natrlchallenge said:
I bced today, but not as big as i wanted. 2" of damaged relaxed hair gone! :bdance: The stylist I went to was white, but she is so knowledgeable and less damanding than the black stylist I went to berfore...(hope this causes no offense, but my black stylist was good, but not too supportive of my decision to go natural) Her prices are not bad wash and cut 20$, my black stylist charged me 40.... :confused: Anyhow, she was very friendly and asked me how to style my hair. :) I am happy with her because she asked and did not ASSUME.....some ladies here know what I mean. She recommended no heat styling with just styling gel. We chatted about my hair-did I want a relaxer, etc. I told her that I wanted to grow my hair out and to have no relaxers for at least a year. She said she didn't want to cut it short short bc my ng was curly curly. I laughed at her because I know I don't have curly hair at all. When I got home, I rewet my gel style and OMG! Curls! I never had curls only naps. My ng was always bushy and thick! I couldn't believe it! I'm so happy I'm transitioning! I don't know if mtg had anything to do w/ this, but I am loving it! I haven't been this excited about my hair in a long time! :lol:
congrats, i'm glad your getting your hair on track.

J

JenniferMD

:laugh: You don't mess around do you?! Congrats!! I'm glad you're happy :)

beloved1

Congrats on your BC! And girl your natural hair would have been beautiful with tiny little curly naps or the bigger curls you're getting now- I'm sure it looks nice on you.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I almost have a wash n go style. The right side is more curly bc my ng is more pronounced there. The left side has more relaxed ends. I love my hair, but I wish it was all natural. I don't believe my hair! It now gets curly when it's wet. If I could only get the left side to curl more, it would be fantastic! Does anyone know of any great curl defining products that won't cost me an arm and a leg! :lol: I don't know my hair type, but this curliness is something new to me. I don't think I will have a prob going natural now!

Shatani

when i comb setting lotion through my hair, the curls really pop! ooooh!!! you should try shingling!!!