OMG! I got my first hair comment today

caramelma

:grin:I am so excited I got my first hair comment from my husband today and it felt so good after all the money that I have spent on products and time that I spend trying and trying to perfect rollersetting and still feel bad when I finish because it just dont look good. At first I thought that he was just saying something to make me feel good but when I went to the BSS the two girls that work there was looking at my hair when I was talking to them and they both told me that my hair was pretty and that really felt good.:grin:

chebaby

congrats. i know that felt good. a coworker told me today "look at you with your hair growing all down your back". i felt so good lol.

leona2025

Ya'll I got my first comment today too, lol. This guy told me wow your hair is "SO" long. I was walking around feeling like beyonce. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:. I looked at him sideways for a minute and he went on to say I just didn't know it was that long. I said thanks akwardly. Then thought Shucks, shoud have read that thread about what do you say when people say you have long hair.

DarkHair

Congrats to you ladies. My only compliment I get is 'Why does your hair smell like that?' in reference to my Bee Mine.

caramelma

Thanks Ladies. It does feel good especially when you work so hard trying to take good care of your hair and no matter what you do it seems as if nothing ever come out right but just at the moment when you dont notice how good your hair looks, someone else does and not just one person but several people and when they watch your hair until you leave the store that confirms that your hard work is finally being noticed.:yep:

Nayeli

Oooo, I just know you felt good - congrats! It's always nice to get validation from loved ones.

Solitude

Congrats! I can't wait to start getting comments from strangers.

I know the feeling, though; I didn't see my bf for two months and he has no idea that I am trying to "grow my hair," but one of his first comments when he picked me up from the airport was, "Your hair has really grown," and he ran his fingers through it. :drunk:

Later, he was like "Yeah, you got a lot of hair on your head." :rolleyes:

Fine 4s

Feels so guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud...
I might have gotten the best one this week. This past flame popped back up and LOVED my twist-out. It wasn't even a my best one. It was dirty, dry and with the damage straight ends ( I hadn't curled the ends since I wasn't expecting visitors). Boyyyyyyyyyy u ain't seen nuthin' yet!!!! :lachen:

PuffyBrown

Aw you make me feel all warm and fuzzy.. It does feel good when somebody surprises you with a comment. Especially when it comes from a close family member.

mxdchiq86

aw, congrats! i got my first comment the other day about my growth from one of my best friends.. and they could care less about natural hair and hair growth. i hadn't seen her in a month or so and when i finally did she was like '' i want a curly weave like your natural hair. wow, your hair has grown so much ''.