omg i just cut my hair off.

lilsparkle825

um...so instead of dealing with the breakage issues i just did the BC and cut off everything that was breaking. i'm mad cause i spent all this time telling myself "you cant get to APL in 08 if you cut it" and i'm still SL/collarbone length. this is crap.

oh yeah, sorry about the rant. me and my mom chopped it off about an hour ago; i updated my fotki but i will resize a few and stick them in here.

ETA: pics in my sig.

Last edited:
Your hair looks wonderful, littlesparkle. I know that it's frustrating to cut your hair, which set yourself further away from your goal. However, I think you made a good decision to choose health over length. You'll be at APL in no time.

um...so instead of dealing with the breakage issues i just did the BC and cut off everything that was breaking. i'm mad cause i spent all this time telling myself "you cant get to APL in 08 if you cut it" and i'm still SL/collarbone length. this is crap.

oh yeah, sorry about the rant. me and my mom chopped it off about an hour ago; i updated my fotki but i will resize a few and stick them in here.

ETA: pics in my sig.

When I saw the title I had no ideal it was "lilsparkle" you grew so much in 2 months. However you know this time around it will grow back healthy, thick and long. I too had to make a BC its hard to do, but hair will always grown back. Besides your curls are cute.

When I saw the title I had no ideal it was "lilsparkle" you grew so much in 2 months. However you know this time around it will grow back healthy, thick and long. I too had to make a BC its hard to do, but hair will always grown back. Besides your curls are cute.
i'm hoping 2 months from now i can say the same thing. and that is exactly what my mom was saying while she was cutting..."it will grow back, its just hair."

thank you princess...and thank you everyone else.

:grouphug:

Don't take this the wrong way, but it looks better now :yep: Your hair looks so lush and thick in your new pic :grin:
lol i dont take that the wrong way AT ALL! i have been wearing buns for the past week or two cause i was washing so much but couldnt just do a WNG. there was no way i was gonna let people see my ends. thank you miss fabulousity :spinning:

well thank you to everyone.

i'm still waiting on my cousins' reactions...they are the naysayers in the family and will scream cause its short not realizing its all healthy now.

my mom wants to do hers tonight...LOL

Back