OMG....Jose Eber flat iron!

zzirvingj

Anybody use one? My friend bought one from a kiosk in the mall. I tried pressing my hair out yesterday with an Andis flat iron and it was not good. My friend went over it with her Jose Eber flat iron and it is sooo flat/smooth/silky.

I love it! I want one but she paid $125 for hers...anybody here had experiences with this flat iron???

Dommo

I've never used it but the reviews on amazon are soso. Just giving you a heads up if you are getting it, it sells on amazon for $78 (originally 200 supposedly)

FYI- I'm an FHI fan for life

MoMo

My mother bought one from a kiosk in an outdoor mall out here in Vegas. We've never used it. May have to crack it out.

30something

Sounds like a great iron :lick: Never heard of it, but seems like Amazon.com has a few for waay cheaper and some reviews.

What iron do you use now, if any?

Bella_Atl

I have one. My boyfriend bought mine from a kiosk at the mall. I got the zebra print one. It's soso. I wasn't impressed at all. Not for the $125 he paid for it.

sqzbly1908

Wow...this dude has a flat iron...he is old school - he used to do the women's hair on Dallas and Dynasty...yeah he is that old...

ToyToy

Oh, I've got one. I've got the signature series in red. I think it's OK. I never set the temperature high, so my hair doesn't really get super-straight. But I am happy with my flat iron.

noemi

FYI= Jose Eber/Coroliss/Amika/Cortex are all the same flat iron.

Go to TJ Maxx or amazon.com and get you one for cheap!!

Kash

Anybody use one? My friend bought one from a kiosk in the mall. I tried pressing my hair out yesterday with an Andis flat iron and it was not good. My friend went over it with her Jose Eber flat iron and it is sooo flat/smooth/silky.

I love it! I want one but she paid $125 for hers...anybody here had experiences with this flat iron???

maybe it was your friends technique and skills more so than the flatiron.

misscrystal

Nappy and Happy
I just bought a Cortex flat-iron at TJ Maxx yesterday for $30. I love it! I am transitioning to natural and it got my 4a/b roots silky straight.
According to the other ladies in this thread, the Jose Eber is the same iron as the Cortex, so you may want to check out your local TJ Maxx or Marshalls before overspending at a mall kiosk.