OMG This Hair Dryer is AWESOME!!!

seraphim712

I'm talking about the Infiniti Conair Tourmaline Ionic Styler:

http://infiniti.conair.com/catalog/...conair-tourmaline-ceramic-styler-dryer-sd8-66

I washed my hair last night so I could test out the steam treatment;which did wonders to my hair (I used Keracare Humecto). After detangaling and rinsing off in the shower, I applied a heat protectant spray and Fantasia hair serum (the one that eliminates frizz) before blowing out my hair. I was a bit skeptical about the Tourmaline Ceramic coated straightning comb, but boy was I in for a surpise!!! It actually straighted out my hair almost to the point as if I was using a flat iron. This is the best hair dryer that Conair invented and it only cost $30.00!!!

After that I flat ironed my hair and managed to get the famous salon "swang". This hair dryer is definatly a keeper!!!

ETA: I forgot to mention, if anyone decides to try out the hair dryer, I just wanted to let you know that the dryer has to be set on high heat in order for it work, and this sucker gets pretty hot which is why I applied my heat protectant spray and serum before use. It also has two temperature settings of 125 degrees and 250 degrees. I kept it a 125 degrees, which helped me, but I'll try 250 degrees on my next wash day to see how it goes.

Last edited:
where did you purchase it at:sekret:

I purchased it at ULTA. I believe that's the only beauty store that sales it at the moment.

ETA: If you click on the link on my post, you will see an Info section that has the where to buy selection. It gives a number of other stores that sell it.

Last edited:
:wallbash:
i think i might head over to sallys to purchase a hair dryer so when i do my roller sets:yep:

Do live near a Bed Bath and Beyond , Walmart, Target, Khols, or Sears? I checked and it says that the Conair hair dryer is sold in those places as well.

I just purchased this hair dryer today at Ulta. I am scheduled for a relaxer this week and it worked wonders on my new growth. I agree that this dryer is AWESOME....

I'm so glad I did a search on this dryer. I'm transitioning and am finding it difficult to go two weeks before seeing my stylist with out a wash and deep conditioning in between. I couldn't decide whether to get a nozzle dryer and learn how to use it or stick with the old school dryer like this one. I wanted a safer heat one and didn't know they made it in this style.

I'm picking this up from Ulta today!

Back