OMG! Why do they market us this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT

HoneyVibe:

CALM DOWN.

Michael Jackson is an entertainer whose success is influenced by public opinion. He has to take the good with the bad.

You read some of those bad opinions here and chose to defend this public figure by attacking members on this board. That ain't right and you should consider my post a warning for you to cease the personal attacks.

I'm certain Jackson's high-priced lawyers are more than capable of fighting his battles when the need arises. Think about putting down your sword and shield and redirecting your energy toward other endeavors.

vevster

Well said Pebbles and Blkmane!!!

I could be very naughty here but I will just keep my mouth shut so that this dies down. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

moni

Lol...I'm going to leave the MJ thing alone. I might be a little late on the subject but back to the original topic. I think it's a shame that someone would market these products. In fact, this is just the kind of thing that the article that i am going to post is talking about. I'm not sure if anyone has read it and I apologize if someone has previously posted it. I'm new to this site and I didn't see it any of the previous posts. This article was written by a white guy. And although I disagree with it, you can see where white people come up with these conclusions.

SVT

Lockin it up. This convo can be continued on the Off Topic board.

p.s.
To continue the topic, just start a new thread on the Off Topic board.

Status
Not open for further replies.