OMG Yall!!! Only 4 1/2 more inches to.........

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
WL!!!! I'm sooooooooooo excited!!! I got cornrows last Tuesday and just took them down. I love the braid out. It's so cute and krinkly, but unfortunately I have to wash it out. I'm flat ironing my hair tomorrow night.

Anywhoo, I took my cornrows out tonight and I noticed that I had gotten a good bit of growth in a week. I got about an inch or so, but of course I was using growth aids also. I used Surge, MTG, LR, and BT. Yup, all 4. I sprayed w/ Surge in the morning, used BT at night. Alternated w/ MTG every other night. I just started using LR this past Monday, so I can't report any progess on it yet. I just had to share my happiness w/ you ladies. I almost pee'd my pants when I saw the length. :grin::grin: I quickly got my ruler to see how many more inches I would need before I hit WL and sure enough, I need about 4 1/2 more inches. My goal is to hit WL by July 2008, but with persistence and faith, I may just reach my goal before then!!!! I will be posting pics soon to show regimen and to track my progress and all that good stuff. Since finding LHCF, BHM and other hair boards, my hair growth experience has been one of the most incredible things I have ever taken on. I'm so proud to be a member of such an inspiring group of beautiful, persistent, and dedicated women. Okay, I gotta stop now........I'm getting all teary eyed and stuff. I heart LHCF!!!

Thank you ladies, and I definitely will be posting pics as soon as I get them!!! I will be flat ironing tomorrow night or early Saturday morning, so as soon as I get done, I will take pics and upload them. I'm so excited!!!!

allllllllright!

great going.

i'm using LR and BT right now
and it seems like i'm getting rapid growth
i really need to start taking photos to document!!
just so i can make sure i'm not crazy.

Back