OMGosh! I had a long hair dream and I'm pissed

freshlikemoi

I am so mad that I dreamt of long flowing hair on my head last night. I'm not sure whether I am more upset at the fact that I had to wake up (C'mon, I thought I died and went to hair heaven) or if I were more upset that it was soo not true. LADIES! My ish was long, the dream was: I took out a my sew-in and self-relaxed and my hair was APL. I remember in the dream saying "Damn, I can't wait to post these pics":pity:. I feel so dumb right now. I have never had a hair dream, and then it hit me!!

Share some of your most humiliating, happy, interesting or whatever hair dreams!!

Mz.Shug

Last week I had a dream that I had a crap load of NG from using MT. I went to get a touch up not thinking too much of anything and when she straighten my hair boooyaoh! I had BSL hair! It was thick and bouncy and damn I was fine! My DH started running his fangers....yes fangers...through my hair and ahem....that's all you get to know:grin:
When I woke up I was so disappointed but then my MT arrived that day! So I take it as a sign from God of good things to come:yep:

freshlikemoi

Last week I had a dream that I had a crap load of NG from using MT. I went to get a touch up not thinking too much of anything and when she straighten my hair boooyaoh! I had BSL hair! It was thick and bouncy and damn I was fine! My DH started running his fangers....yes fangers...through my hair and ahem....that's all you get to know:grin:
When I woke up I was so disappointed but then my MT arrived that day! So I take it as a sign from God of good things to come:yep:

:lachen:So funny, talking bout "thats all you get to know" why thanx Mz.Shug, please spare us the details:lachen:

But looking at it as a sign from GOD is a great way to look at it, instead of being pissed and scared I'mma recieve it!! I R E C E I V E I T!!!

me-T

i have hair dreams a lot cause its all i think about. i remember all of em too, so grab a seat!:pop:

1) i was 8 or 9 at the time. mama greased my hair, washed, then combed it through. idk know how, but it dried fast, and, feelin how heavy it was on my back, i put a piece in front of my face, so i'd say that was a bsl dream

2)back in mid '05, i dont remember the rest of the dream, but i remember jus standin in the mirror with a really full thick sl, with about 2" of ng and thinnin naomi campbell edges. this was when i started fallin in love with tracks of weave

3) back in the beginning of '06, i was sportin a 1" natural lol (thank God no pics!) i was also exercisin at the time. i had a dream i had a tight pinkskates body lol with a huge fro, i'm talkin like wl stretched! it was huge!

4)few months later, when i got 3" of hair, excited i could finally do twists, i had one that i was sl. it wasn't so much a length dream, more of a texture dream, cause i had a half updo, and the hair hangin in the back was like a 3b or c. well, irl, the back is more of a 4a, 4a/3c on a good day.

5)i relaxed again in feb, and i was worried about health. had this dream i was a good full apl (no layers). hair was lookin all good, then i used this scrunchy, this lil thin fabric one with a metal part, on a top ponytail. took that mug out, and the ponytail hair came off! after i freaked out, i realized it was a phony pony and i really had sl hair.

6)sometime this week lol, i was in the mirror like i've been lately, and my hair is bsl, thick and swangin! think i've had 2 dreams like that this week!

apemay1969

I am so mad that I dreamt of long flowing hair on my head last night. I'm not sure whether I am more upset at the fact that I had to wake up (C'mon, I thought I died and went to hair heaven) or if I were more upset that it was soo not true. LADIES! My ish was long, the dream was: I took out a my sew-in and self-relaxed and my hair was APL. I remember in the dream saying "Damn, I can't wait to post these pics":pity:. I feel so dumb right now. I have never had a hair dream, and then it hit me!!

Share some of your most humiliating, happy, interesting or whatever hair dreams!!

OMG I had the same dream. My hair was henna's red and braided to my butt. That's scary. I was shame to post about it.

Simply_Kelz

I've had a few .. a really memorable one when I was like nape length; my hair was a bushy tangled mess, and I was at my grandmas house .. so I went in her bathroom, and seperated each section, and detangled it with a brush, and lo and behold- it was WSL!:grin:

then I put it in a ponytail and went home on the bus ..

yeah, those were my pre-lhcf days, I wanted to die.:nono: Lol, but seriously, my heart dropped when I took my scarf off and realized it was a dream.

glam-

"Damn, I can't wait to post these pics":pity:.

^^ That is so cute. :lachen: But, seriously, your hair is really growing, Freshlikemoi:yep:

I have had a hair dream- a week or two ago- I was detangling post-CO wash and discovered I was WL. I was like "Wow" :grin: I probably had this dream cause I'm doing CO washes and hoping for a summer growth spurt- but it would have to be some spurt to get me to WL :drunk:

freshlikemoi

I've had a few .. a really memorable one when I was like nape length; my hair was a bushy tangled mess, and I was at my grandmas house .. so I went in her bathroom, and seperated each section, and detangled it with a brush, and lo and behold- it was WSL!:grin:

then I put it in a ponytail and went home on the bus ..

yeah, those were my pre-lhcf days, I wanted to die.:nono: Lol, but seriously, my heart dropped when I took my scarf off and realized it was a dream.

Aww I'm so sorry this happened to you. BUt this ish was funny. I'm mad you even went on the bus rocking your wsl hair. LOL

freshlikemoi

^^ That is so cute. :lachen: But, seriously, your hair is really growing, Freshlikemoi:yep:

I have had a hair dream- a week or two ago- I was detangling post-CO wash and discovered I was WL. I was like "Wow" :grin: I probably had this dream cause I'm doing CO washes and hoping for a summer growth spurt- but it would have to be some spurt to get me to WL :drunk:

Thanx glam, I'm glad someone thinks so. I've been wearing a weave for the last few months and I don't plan on relaxing again until my birthday in August which would have made a 6 month stretch.

Perhaps god is giving me some sign that when I do relax, I will be very pleased!!!

Simply_Kelz

Aww I'm so sorry this happened to you. BUt this ish was funny. I'm mad you even went on the bus rocking your wsl hair. LOL

LOL, I know. My dreams are so detailed too, they feel so real. I can tell you what bus I was on, what stop I got off at, and where I was going.

Christa438

HA HA! :lachen:funny! Sorry but this has happened to me too many times, good to know Im not alone. I have this one dream that my wig falls off in front of a group of hatas and they think Im bald, but then I say "I aint bald-headed, just giving my hair a break." Then I pull off my wig cap and show them. I have a lovely smirk on my face as my hair falls to MBL/WL. Then I offer to teach them but they decline. Then I walk away with a strut too viscious for the catwalk. But Im a little clumsy sometimes so as im strutting away, I say to myself "please dont trip, please dont trip." :lol:

PanamasOwn

Aww.. I want to play...

I had a dream a few months back that my hair was BSL with a defined curl pattern. I was wearing it down and I had a bangin body :gorgeous:. I mean juicy booty, toned thighs, tiny waist and pefect boobs. I was in Florida with my SO and a photographer stopped me and said " Maam I am sorry for staring but your natural beauty is breath taking" I blushed and he asked if I would be interested in doing a photoshoot for KING magazine. I looked over @ SO and he said whatever you want babe. Needless to say I had an amazing shoot (very 40's 50's pinup) :blondboob. Then one shot we took was very "naughty" they flatironed my hair and it was thick and long enough to cover my boobs so we did like 50 frames of that. I really thought that it was real. Then I woke up..:censored:

I should have known it was a dream.. perfect body perfect hair, my SO agreeing me with me..c'mon :rolleyes:

iasade

:rolleyes:OK, my dreams are kinda silly especially since I am not only asleep at night when this happens, but I day dream about long hair sometimes. It is always the same freakin dream every time too:

"I am standing on a stage at an outside "house music" underground type of party and I have these ringlets of bouncing curls from my two-strand twist out. I have on a size 6 pair of jeans and a cute tank top that my daughter designed for me show casing my beautiful biceps and triceps. My hair is BSL with the ringlets so it must be WL straight. There are disco lights going, smoke machines smoking and I am bouncing alone to the sounds of the remixed version of Toni Braxton's "unbreak my heart" which is one of my favorite jogging songs. I mean I am all into the music and just having the time of my life with the hair and body of my dreams:lick:!"

Then I wake up or someone snaps me out of it :rolleyes:and I realize that I am far from a size 6 and even farther from MBL:wallbash: But hey, I will make it to both one day for sure and then that dream will become my reality!!:yep:

So for now, I just dance in my mirror in my "fat" jogging pants, less than toned arms and short twists to Toni Braxton's song and continue to dream:spinning: