On a Mission!

carrie

OK, just ordered Biotin, Silica, Pantothenic Acid and my TwinLab Amino Fuel. I am also going to give the NX3 by Nioxin a chance. I need the back of this head to grow!

Lucia

you go ahead with your bad self Carrie, Just watch out for your hair rubbing on shirt collars and stuff.

carrie

Lucia, it will be well protected. I NEED the back to grow! The front and sides are the longest they have ever been.

Tonya

Did u guys get the liquid amino fuel or the pill form? I ordered the pills abd gave then to my brother because they were TOO big for me to even consider putting in my mouth. /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

adrienne0914

good luck, carrie!! i'm sure if you tackle it like you tackle the weights, you gone grow you some hair in the back! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

free2bme

I got the liquid. I couldn't even contemplate how would swallow those pills. They were the size of quarters!!!

Allandra

Carrie,

My bio shows my entire vitamin regimen. I've been taking biotin (5 mg/day) and silica (1,000 mg/day) and my nails are growing like crazy. I just started this vitamin regimen on November 14, 2002. Girl, rack up on those freebies. /images/graemlins/grin.gif