On Time God

Ms Red

Hi Ladies,

Today was my last day at my job. I work at a pharmaceutical company and got laid off due to budget cuts. Well, God really is right on time. Yesterday afternoon I got a phone call from my manager. He told me that I had been requested to interview in-house for another position.

Well, I went into the interview prayed up and it went well. :D Yesterday was really hard for me becuase my department had a bon voyage party for me and flowers and I just couldn't believe that God had sent me to this particular job just to take me away prematurely. Well, I held fast to my faith and prayed.

I don't know the final outcome of the interview, but I just wanted to share this with you- to let you know that God is always on time. Some of you know that since my dad passed last year I've been helping my mom financially and really need a good income. God hears our prayers and our every utterance. I had also been on the fast so to the prayer and fasting team-- let's keep it up. :):):)

Be Blessed & I will update if I get the job (which I claim in His name!!)

BlkHoneyLuv2U

Yes He is on time ALWAYS. I just know all will work out for you just as it will for the rest of us here. It may not happen when we want it to but we have to give God the praise that it will happen.

star

I am so, so proud of you on how you have kept the faith during a big transition in your life. You understand that your resources(job) can change as long as your source(God) stays the same. I love in you Jesus and know that God is going to move mightly in your life and yes were going to continue our fasting and prayer team for I truly believe this gives us the ultimate power and favor of God and we are also praying that your destiny will remain in God's hands. He is going to bless mighty for trusting Him and you helping your mother I know is pleasing in His sight. :)

cupcake said:
Hi Ladies,

Today was my last day at my job. I work at a pharmaceutical company and got laid off due to budget cuts. Well, God really is right on time. Yesterday afternoon I got a phone call from my manager. He told me that I had been requested to interview in-house for another position.

Well, I went into the interview prayed up and it went well. :D Yesterday was really hard for me becuase my department had a bon voyage party for me and flowers and I just couldn't believe that God had sent me to this particular job just to take me away prematurely. Well, I held fast to my faith and prayed.

I don't know the final outcome of the interview, but I just wanted to share this with you- to let you know that God is always on time. Some of you know that since my dad passed last year I've been helping my mom financially and really need a good income. God hears our prayers and our every utterance. I had also been on the fast so to the prayer and fasting team-- let's keep it up. :):):)

good2uuuu

Praise the Lord! I continue to pray for everyone on the fasting and prayer team daily, several times a day(I also pray for those who have requested prayer for varios rasons outside the team). I fast when I can during the appointed time, and I know God is working things out for all of us. Fasting and prayer team, lets keep the faith and not get weary!

Cupcake, I pray that you will have this job and the salary increase you deserve.

czyfaith77

cupcake said:
Hi Ladies,

I understand very well. Remain faithful and encouraged. I am praying for you.

willowviolet

Cupcake,

I stand in agreement with you that GOD bless you with a new properous job to help you continue helping your Mother. GOD knows you heart and HE see that you are honoring your Mother and HE WILL BLESS THAT. AMEN