One Year of Progress: FOKTI UPDATE

BEE-YOU-TEE-FUL! Congratulations on your great progress! You have taken wonderful care of your hair and it shows. I consider you a "fine hair" twin and I can only wish to get my hair as thick as yours. In the next year, I will be doing much of what you have done to try to get where you are!

You've made wonderful progress for 2006! I can't wait to see what's in store for 2007! Keep growing that beautiful hair!!!

GORGEOUS! You're being way too modest..lol!! You've achieved ALOT of growth and your hair looks absolutely beautiful. You are definitely one my hair inspirations. Congrats! :)

Kini, your hair looks FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is soo much thicker and shinier looking! Be happy with your overall progress in 2006 because it is impressive.:grin: ;)

KiniKakes said:
Hey folks!

I just posted my final set of pictures for 2006. :)

http://public.fotki.com/SweetWifey/all-things-hair!/progress_pictures_106/

To be completely honest, Im kinda disappointed with this last set of pics.... didnt make as much progress as I usually do over a 3 month period. I discuss possible reasons for the slowed growth in my Fokti....

But overall, Im VERY happy with my progress over a year's time! So.... I really shouldnt complain! :p

I also wanted to add that Im so, so, SO very grateful to have discovered this board and all of you wonderful ladies, because I am not ashamed to admit that I was TOTALLY clueless about proper hair care before coming here..... and you guys have taught me EVERYTHING that i know!!!! :grin:

So a HUGE thank you and *hugs* to all!!!!

Have a happy and safe New Year ladies!!!!

wowwwwwww Kinikakes your hair is the truth for real!!!!!! look at your hair u rocking it girl!!!!!!!! i m soooooo loving it! nice length, and the shine wow!!!!good job mama!:D :p ;)

KiniKakes said:
Hey folks!

I just posted my final set of pictures for 2006. :)

http://public.fotki.com/SweetWifey/all-things-hair!/progress_pictures_106/

To be completely honest, Im kinda disappointed with this last set of pics.... didnt make as much progress as I usually do over a 3 month period. I discuss possible reasons for the slowed growth in my Fokti....

But overall, Im VERY happy with my progress over a year's time! So.... I really shouldnt complain! :p

I also wanted to add that Im so, so, SO very grateful to have discovered this board and all of you wonderful ladies, because I am not ashamed to admit that I was TOTALLY clueless about proper hair care before coming here..... and you guys have taught me EVERYTHING that i know!!!! :grin:

So a HUGE thank you and *hugs* to all!!!!

Have a happy and safe New Year ladies!!!!

I love your hair, Kini!!! I get excited every time you post new pics.

Back