Only a "minor" setback :(

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
I average about 1 full inch of hair per month. I've been taking Biotin for a year with great results....So this morning i realize, at 7 weeks post, that i'm short of my usual 2 inches.
then I remembered that I haven't taken my multivitamin in 2 weeks (because I ran out) :(

Had I realized that my multi in conjuction with the Biotin was keeping me at phenomenal growth I would have spent my last 10 bucks already! :wallbash:

I'm going for APL by December and to me this is the equivalent of gettng too much of a trim.

Just venting.

ive been out of vitamins a month now and everytime i say im going to order some i dont so im sure i had a set back oh well

I take 5mg of Nature's Bounty Biotin and the Womens Ultra multi from Vitamin World. I didn't know the multi had anything to do with it. I was just taking them for health.

So, when you stop taking the biotin, yourn hair breaks off? That makes no sense to me.

That means you'll have to take it forever, because when you stop, you'll go back to sqaure one?

Somebody please explain this to me, because I just started taking biotin.

So, when you stop taking the biotin, yourn hair breaks off? That makes no sense to me.

That means you'll have to take it forever, because when you stop, you'll go back to sqaure one?

Somebody please explain this to me, because I just started taking biotin.

I don't think that's exactly the point. Biotin needs to be complimented by other supplements and a good multi will do the trick. This is done to minimize the side affects many get as a result of taking the biotin alone. I think the OP was recognizing/realizing she stopped taking the multi and therefore did not receive her regular results.

I don't think that's exactly the point. Biotin needs to be complimented by other supplements and a good multi will do the trick. This is done to minimize the side affects many get as a result of taking the biotin alone. I think the OP was recognizing/realizing she stopped taking the multi and therefore did not receive her regular results.

Exactly.
There's no breakage. Just less growth.

Thanks girl. I understand now.

I don't need any setbacks. Lol

Back