- Adjustable height and angle
- Large hood design accommodates all roller sizes
- Easy hood tilt adjustment
- Removable air-intake filter
- Cord storage
- Recessed carrying handle
- Folds for compact storage
- ETL Listed

I'm thinking of buying this product but would like y'alls opinion. Has anyone ever heard of Lava Tech products?

Hi-:wavey:-I didn't want to look without posting--but I retired my table-top dryer a long time ago (I use a rolling one), so I'm no help.

I've had the BabyBliss for about three years, but since joining LHCF, I've read great things about the Pibbs--so I'll prob. be getting one some time around Christmas.

I do--I wish the base was heavier (my dh has modified it by adding weight to it) because it's top-heavy--but other than that, I have no complaints.

It'll be a good backup once I buy another. I rollerset my very thick hair, so I need to have reliable dryer. (I also have a soft bonnet dryer buried somewhere along with my old Conair tabletop).

I do--I wish the base was heavier (my dh has modified it by adding weight to it) because it's top-heavy--but other than that, I have no complaints.

It'll be a good backup once I buy another. I rollerset my very thick hair, so I need to have reliable dryer. (I also have a soft bonnet dryer buried somewhere along with my old Conair tabletop).

I guess I may purchase it. I broke my dryer and need to buy one relatively quick. I did find a Ionic turmaline (sp) soft bonnet one for $49.00. I don't know, but I need to make a decision soon.

Thank you so much for your help. Just curious though...why do you want to buy another dryer?

As a treat for myself :grin:. I've had my main one for three years and it would be nice to not run the motor into the ground.

I was just looking at lava appliances. Im getting their blow dryer hot comb and flat iron they have a rolling dryer too I want that.

I was just looking at lava appliances. Im getting their blow dryer hot comb and flat iron they have a rolling dryer too I want that.

yeah, I saw thier rolling dryer as well. I just want to invest in a quality product and I wasn't sure if "Lava Tech" was considered a quality product. Well, I'm buying something today!!!! Let me see how much that Lava Tech rolling dryer costs.

Back