ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR Olive Oil Replenishing Pak

:bump: I’ve just bought the Replenishing Pak and would like to know if it’s primarily a moisturizing and protein conditioner or just a protein conditioner. Thanks very much

For me, it's more moisture than protein. Hydrolyzed Collagen is the 4th ingredient listed but I'd say that it gives my hair elasticity rather than strength.

This is a staple for me. I cannot do without it. I find it to be more moisture than protein. Yesterday I clarified with ORS Creamy Aloe, Used Aphogee 2 minute for about 3 minutes and then DCed with ORS Replenishing (in the 12oz bottle). I sat under a warm dryer for about 8 minutes and then let my head cool down for another 15 mins. Washed it out and sealed with Vatika oil and then airdried. The result is just soft and gorgeous. I have fine 4B relaxed hair and I am very, very pleased. They better keep making this!

For me, it's more moisture than protein. Hydrolyzed Collagen is the 4th ingredient listed but I'd say that it gives my hair elasticity rather than strength.

That’s great, thank you very much Yardgirl, it sounds from your description more of a moisturizing conditioner with a little protein which is exactly what I’m looking for! Thanks again : )

:bump: :bump: For any ladies who are transitioning and using this product and also anyone that has used it under a steamer.
Thanks very much

I used to love this product, but I think they changed something because all of a sudden I always feel like I have a ton of buildup after I use it. That sucks, it was my favorite! Now Im using Palmers Coconut Based Products !

I used that twice when i was relaxed and my hair was awfully oily. But i still love this line, and now that my hair is natural and needs more moisturize i will give it a try.

I used to love this product, but I think they changed something because all of a sudden I always feel like I have a ton of buildup after I use it. That sucks, it was my favorite! Now Im using Palmers Coconut Based Products !

Thanks very much, I will definitely watch out for build-up.
I used that twice when i was relaxed and my hair was awfully oily. But i still love this line, and now that my hair is natural and needs more moisturize i will give it a try.

Thanks very much, I would really appreciate your review after using it if you don't mind.

can i put an egg in this to get more protein?

i have heard this is a light protein but from reading it seems to be more of a moisturizing dc....

Back