ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR Olive Oil Replenishing Pak

I used this on my client's hair just yesterday and it was amazing! It left her hair so silky soft and smooth. Big-time slip, too. I also loved the citrus-y fragrance. I will have to try it on my own hair.

*i'm using one right now*:grin:

Since it gets so dry in the winter Ive been using one once a week. My hair is loving it.

-A

Wow, all these endorsements! I just finished a jar of ORS hair mayonnaise today, so will be on the lookout for these packs. Sounds like good stuff.

Based on everyones' raves about the Olive Oil Replenishing Pak, I grabbed one on saturday afternoon after coming back from my bi-weekly waxing session. Let me say that it left my hair feeling super soft! I don't care for anything that smells like citrus, but the scent left my hair rather quickly, so that was a plus for me.

They don't sell the olive oil replenishing separately here in France - what a disappointment, so it's back to the hair mayonnaise.

hopeg80 said:
Sorry False alarm! She said that it was a Moisturizing conditioner. I tried to find the website to see if it was available in stores, but no luck.

It is a moisturizing conditioner but it also has some protein in it also.

My hairdresser used it in my hair for the first time one week ago and we both love it. My mom used it yesterday and she says she has to get more, the moister, the softness and I quote "with my thin hair it feels great and it didn't weigh it down". So I have to say for ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Paks, I am buying more tomorrow...:eek::eek::);)

I love it...I always purchase a couple of packs when I go to Walgreens. I've been using it as part of my daily spritz since I'm in kinky twists.

Add me to the mix, I love this stuff. I don't care for the hair mayonnaise they make but this stuff is great. It really moisturizes but doesn't leave a film on my hair like the mayonnaise. They need to make it in a jar.

Is the ISH! WOW!!! I'm going to buy every pak the store had. WOW!

A day after and my hair is SOFT and SLEEK and SHINY and I didn't put in any oils or leave ins. NOTHING since I deep conditioned with it last night.

I would definitely ONLY use it as a deep conditioner. It's sooooo good you will want it in your hair as long as possible..lol. With this product with me I"m going to stay relaxed. My hair is soooooo soft....sigh.

Last edited:
Sassygoddess said:
I'm not sure what the Replenshing Pak is, but i use the whole line and it's great. The Olive Oil Moisturizer is great. Keep my hair shiny and moist.
Is it the one that can be used for blowdrying too? Replenishing Pak (RP) suggests using an oilve oil something or other for wrapping/rollersetting and the Olive oil lotion when blowdrying. Anybody ever used the wrapping/rollersetting one? How was it?

I read on here that RP is a protein conditioner?? I know it has protein down there on the list BUT is it primarily protein conditioner??? I didn't think so.

I used the olive oil lotion on my hair to blow dry and it was awesome. That is now one of my new staples.

Oh by the way, I tried the RP and I absolutely love, love love it....I now have a secret stash....:yep:

Last edited:
ya'll mention getting this and the BSS.
which one is cheaper b/c there's a sally's nearby and a family dollar, which one should i hit?

I have yet to try this product. I need to pick some up ASAP. I hear nothing but good things about it. :)

newslady said:
ya'll mention getting this and the BSS.
which one is cheaper b/c there's a sally's nearby and a family dollar, which one should i hit?

You are better off getting them at family dollar, they are $1 a pak, at Sally's they are about $1.39 a pak.

I'm about to spend an embarrassing amount of money on little packs of conditioner this weekend. Is it too ghetto to try to combine them all into a plastic container?

OMG!! I finally tried it!!!!! :eek: I CANNOT believe I never noticed it b4!!!
After searching for soo long for a conditioner to give me the softness AND slip I wanted that was comparable to CON, I NEVER thought I would find it!!! I was willing to shell out BIG bucks to find the perfect DC, b/c I thought that the softness and slip I wanted could only come from some exclusive product that only celebrities and stars used that cost a fortune.

I was gonna settle with moisturefuse (which was good), but every time I would wash with CON, I was like there HAS to be some conditioner that can give me this slip.

OMG, I have never been sooo thankful for LHCF in my life!! :kiss: :notworthy

Ladies, I was in PURE heaven!! :love: My tangle days are OVER!! I mean OVER!! :clap: :yay: And for only ONE DOLLAR!!! I can't believe this. :blondboob

This is DEFINITELY a staple for LIFE!! (wow I never thought I would be able to say that about a DC) :grin: :trampolin

:dance7:

MiSs_RoChELLe said:
I have tried this before and I love it!! I think that they should sell it in a jar!!

I was wondering about that. They really should.That's all I buy......

Funny this thread is near the top. I just got back from Family Dollar, where I bought all they had left on the shelf. I just picked up the display and when I was checking out, the lady asked me if the box was open like that already. I told her "oh, it's the display ... I'm buying them all". She looked at me like I was crazy (overprocessed, picky, picky gelled hair and all) and grunted. Whatcha wanna bet she tries some real soon :lol: .

This stuff is good on it's own, but don't mix it with honey and olive oil :love: Baby, your hair will think it's died and gone to heaven ...

LadyChe said:
I'm about to spend an embarrassing amount of money on little packs of conditioner this weekend. Is it too ghetto to try to combine them all into a plastic container?

I don't know if it's ghetto or not.....but I certainly squeezed my packets into an empty Silicon Mix jar & just peeled the label off. :lol: :lol:

Back