Organix's products BOGO

SimplyBlessed

Just thought I would share...I was at Walgreens today and saw that Organix products were buy one get one free....

I have never used their products and I'm sooo surprised the PJ in me actually let me walk on by.... :grin:

Solitude

What!? I just bought some Organix Coconut Milk conditioner from Walgreens (in Chicago) and it wasn't on sale....:sad:

NuBraveHeart

i haven't found one of these conditioners to make me smile. i did the BOGO about 6 weeks ago. no slip, no detangling action afterwards, no nothin. i suppose it just wasn't meant to be. still trying to use up the tea tree and mint one so i can buy something else.

Nice & Wavy

Nooooo don't make me do it....don't make me do it!! U making me wanna go back and get a bottle or 2 lol :giveup:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:....***go back, go backkkkk***:lachen:

i haven't found one of these conditioners to make me smile. i did the BOGO about 6 weeks ago. no slip, no detangling action afterwards, no nothin. i suppose it just wasn't meant to be. still trying to use up the tea tree and mint one so i can buy something else.
Girl, the Coconut one is the best...luv it, luv it, luv it!

*fabulosity*

Same here.. I bought the coconut one and the shea butter one for cowashing... ummm nothing happened.. no moisture .. no slip. I'm glad for once I can pass up a sale... YAY!