CVS, Target: Where Do I Start???

Eisani

Checking the local ads today, I saw that CVS has the big bottles for Tresemme for $2.99, Sunsilk is BOGO free, Vive Pro 3/$10, and Organix $4.99 $10 Extra Care Bucks w/$20 purchase of Nexxus products:spinning: I then look @ theTarget ad and see $.88 Suave, K-Mart has 3/$5 Suave, Garnier Fructis 2/$7 and on and on...when you see all the sales, do you make a list (like me) or just get in the car and go where it leads you? :iroc:

ETA: Rite Aid has a good sale too: GF 2/$6, Giovanni, Vive Pro, MnT, Organix all BOGO free! It's enough to drive a PJ insane!

Last edited:

Starr1

Giovanni is BOGO at Riteaid? . . .:dance7:

I knew I shouldn't have come in this thread.:look: (now where are my car keys?):rolleyes:

Kay.Dee

off topic, but i LOVE the cartoon in your siggy! i used to read it online all the time but forgot the name... what's it called again?

The Perry Bible Fellowship

and also off topic
I love your avi, I used to watch Home Movies on adult swim. I got season 3 used at Hasting's and I've been meaning to buy the others.

dyamonds10

Yes!!! I went to target and riteaid yesterday!!! This sale is giving me the perfect opportunity to try Giovanni Products!!!