OT but, OMG! Thank You SOOOO much!

allmundjoi

You are one of my favorite posters-always positive and helpful. You are much appreciated on this forum. Sent another prayer up for you and your family.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Be encouraged for God is with you every step of the way. Been where you are (except it was dad). Prayers go out to you and yours. Be blessed now and always.

naturalmanenyc

I am so sorry for your loss. My aunt is going through something similar, having lost her husband, and she also considered canceling holiday plans. Knowing that your mom and her husband are with God is comforting and I think that being with your family and friends, as usual, is what your mom would want. Celebrate her life and the wonderful daughter that she raised!

EbonyCPrincess

I remember last year this time you saying how you didn't even have the time to take your bun down, so I realize how important your family Thanksgiving celebration is. My prayers are with you throughout the entire holiday season....I hope you are able to remember the positive times with your mother and like you said keep in mind she is at peace now. Blessings!