Ouidad Curly Pool Party in FL

ReignLocks

Ladies,

I was invited to attend the Curly Pool Party in Orlando, FL. I want to pass this information on to anyone that would like to go. It's a $400 value for $99. Here is some of the info for it:

(Direct link: http://www.textureonlyoffers.com/de...mpaign=gc_2012-05-03&utm_term=Too! Newsletter )

Enjoy exclusive access and star treatment with a VIC ticket to the 2012 Curly Pool Party in Orlando, FL including:
  • Full Size Products! Deluxe Swag Bags with Amika, Ouidad, My DNA, SheaMoisture, U R Curly & NaturallyCurly goodies
  • Hello Gorgeous! Be part of the live demos as texture hair experts style your curls poolside
  • Can I get your autograph? Enjoy fame and share your story with an exclusive interview for NaturallyCurly.com readers
  • Buy You a Drink? Sip on two complimentary beverages all night long
Summer, Summer, Summer TIME! Summer is here and so is the 2012 Curly Pool Party in Orlando, FL. We've heard it a million times: summer is the worst time of year to be curly. “Humidity? The horror! “ “Frizz? Forget it!” “Dewpoints? #drama!” “Pools?! PUH-leaze!”
Except we believe that curls and water DO mix and summertime is the BEST time to be curly! On Saturday June 2nd, NaturallyCurly will be kicking off summer with the 2nd Annual Pool Party in Orlando, FL. Featuring poolside styling demonstrations from leading curly brands, summer hair care tips from expert curly stylists, and beach-inspired cocktails, this will be the curly event of the season and you won't want to miss out. Hundreds of curlies will be in attendance enjoying cocktails and learning about:
  • Swimming with curly hair
  • Dealing with frizz in the hot summer months
  • Working with humidity
  • Styling your hair for fun in the sun
  • Learn more about the Curly Pool Party by clicking here.
We're offering up a limited number of VIC tickets to provide exclusive access to personal hair styling and loads of products at our summer swim soiree.
  • Take home Swag Bags bursting with full size products from Amika, SheaMoisture, Ouidad, My DNA, U R Curly + some NaturallyCurly goodies.
  • Wear your curls, styled poolside by a texture hair expert, with pride and participate in live demonstrations for other event attendees to see.
  • You a NaturallyCurly Celebrity! Enjoy fame among millions by sharing your personal curl story on NaturallyCurly.com through the Real Texture Talk exclusive interview.
  • Sip on two amazing complimentary beverages as you sit poolside with your new curl friends.
When you picture the perfect summer day for a curly, what do you picture?
  • Sitting poolside enjoying two summer inspired cocktails hanging with your new curl friends.
  • Your hair being styled by an expert stylist poolside, photographers snapping your before and after pictures and fellow curlies admiring your new look.
  • Reaching star status with your hair story featured on NaturallyCurly alongside other curly celebrities... give your curls the attention they deserve.
  • Enjoying your amazing swag bag of full size products from the sponsors for months and enjoying frizz-free perfect curls all summer long.
  • Being the center of attention and the focus of the event! You get to spend one on one time with NaturallyCurly co-founder, Michelle Breyer, NaturallyCurly staffers and expert stylist and brand creators.