Ouidad Salon Series at Marhsalls

charmtreese

Hey ladies,

I can't keep this to my self. I've spent most off my day riding around collecting ALL the bottles of Ouidad I can find. Marshals has the following products at very low prices, I'm talking under 8 bucks and this stuff normally goes for between 30-50$.

Omega-3 Replenishing Hair Treatment
Mediterranean Bay Leaf Exfoliating Hair & Scalp Treatment
Biotin Lightweight Reparative Hair Serum
Mongongo oil

I tried the exfoliating treatment and biotin serum so far and I like them. Sephora has a bunch of reviews on there website.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Hey ladies, I can't keep this to my self. I've spent most off my day riding around collecting ALL the bottles of Ouidad I can find. Marshals has the following products at very low prices, I'm talking under 8 bucks and this stuff normally goes for between 30-50$. Omega-3 Replenishing Hair Treatment Mediterranean Bay Leaf Exfoliating Hair & Scalp Treatment Biotin Lightweight Reparative Hair Serum Mongongo oil I tried the exfoliating treatment and biotin serum so far and I like them. Sephora has a bunch of reviews on there website.

I was there today and just bought the Omega -3 Replenishing Hair treatment. I also have the Mediterranean Bay Leaf Exfoliating Hair & Scalp Treatment and the Biotin Serum. I have not seen the Mongogo oil yet but I will definitely pick it up if I see it.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

charmtreese

I was there today and just bought the Omega -3 Replenishing Hair treatment. I also have the Mediterranean Bay Leaf Exfoliating Hair & Scalp Treatment and the Biotin Serum. I have not seen the Mongogo oil yet but I will definitely pick it up if I see it. Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Have you used the omega 3 yet?

charmtreese Will be in there tomorrow! Thanks for the Tip Ms. Lady!:hug2:

No problem! I was so excited, had to share!

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Have you used the omega 3 yet? No problem! I was so excited, had to share!

No not yet. Today is supposed to be wash day but I just don't have the patience or energy to deal with my hair today lol. Have you tried it yet? Now I'm interested in the Mongongo oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@charmtreese @flyygirlll2

Just got back from Marshall's:look: I picked up:

x2 Omega 3 (Replenishing Hair Treatment) *none left*
x1 Biotin Lightweight Repairative Treatment Hair Serum *got the last 1*
x2 Mongongo Oil (Multi-Hair Treatment) *left x2* x1 Large x1 Small*

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@flyygirlll2

It smells really good too. Comes in a Pump. They had x2 Sizes.

One for $7.99 and one for $9.99. I got both of the $9.99 one's and left one $9.99 there and also the $7.99

I thought I had that Bay Leaf (they only had one left), but when I got home I didn't.

I had x2 of the Omega 3's instead. I thought I had one of each.:ohwell:

And they only had 1 of those Bay Leaf Exfoilating thingys left.

I thougth I had snatched that, but I didn't.:perplexed

charmtreese

No not yet. Today is supposed to be wash day but I just don't have the patience or energy to deal with my hair today lol. Have you tried it yet? Now I'm interested in the Mongongo oil.

No, not yet. I washed my hair Friday and didn't have the omega 3.

@charmtreese @flyygirlll2

Just got back from Marshall's:look: I picked up:

x2 Omega 3 (Replenishing Hair Treatment) *none left*
x1 Biotin Lightweight Repairative Treatment Hair Serum *got the last 1*
x2 Mongongo Oil (Multi-Hair Treatment) *left x2* x1 Large x1 Small*

Lol! This is my stash from yesterday, not including the biotin treatment and exfoliating scrub that I've already opened. I found the omega 3 for 4.99 at one Marshells!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 231

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@charmtreese

Wait!:stop:

You found that Jessicurl at Marshall's too.? What is it & how much?

I should have checked around to see if I could see any $4.99's.

But I paid for my stuff and got out!:lol:

charmtreese

@charmtreese

Wait!:stop:

You found that Jessicurl at Marshall's too.? What is it & how much?

I should have checked around to see if I could see any $4.99's.

But I paid for my stuff and got out!:lol:

Oh no, the jessicurl I ordered online. It's just sitting under my vanity because I've run out of space for my products.:look:

beauti

wow what a coincidence! I bought the Mediterranean bay leaf and biotin series earlier today and figured I'd do a search for reviews. I got mine from tjmaxx though. Will swing by Marshall's tomorrow and see if they have the mongongo oil :sekret:

prettyinpurple

I went to a brand new Marshall's and didn't see them. I was too tired to go to TJ Maxx too even though it's just down the street but I'll try again another time.

charmtreese

I can't wait until wash day (Friday/Saturday) to use the omega 3 conditioner! If I like it I'm heading to Tj Maxx. I already hit up all of the marshell's within a 20 mile radius of my home.:look:

beauti

aww man they had the mongongo oil at another tjmaxx I went to but it was $9.99 so I took the omega-3 replenishing treatment instead. Might have to go back and get it :look: