Our Fasting & Praying Team Is Seeing Results: Stay Consistent & Focus On Jesus...

star

.....because He cannot fail. Consitency in Jesus just like with our hair will pay off. Signs and wonders will follow the end of each fast. I am so grateful to God on how He is moving in so many of our lives. One day at time knowing it does not take God much to bless us it can happen in the blink of eye. Keep up your daily time with Him whether you are fasting or not. :grin:

Oh Star...I was so challenged this weekend, with the holidays. I messed up so badly. I'm so sorry :(

Would you mind if I start today?

webby said:
Oh Star...I was so challenged this weekend, with the holidays. I messed up so badly. I'm so sorry :(

Would you mind if I start today?
Don't worry this will happen from time to time and since we want this to be a lfestyle these things will happen but you were still covered by prayer from the other team members. If God leads you start today but you really can just do it with the team next week on Thursday, July 14th. God Bless!!! :)

star said:
Don't worry this will happen from time to time and since we want this to be a lfestyle these things will happen but you were still covered by prayer from the other team members. If God leads you start today but you really can just do it with the team next week on Thursday, July 14th. God Bless!!! :)
Thanks Star. I felt awful; I was so disappointed in myself :(

Back