Outstanding Hair Growth in two months!

webby

Think Slim
[ QUOTE ]
sterry said:

Hey ladies,

I have finally learned how to post on this site.

Anyway, two months ago I cut 8 inches from my hair. I was left with 4 inches of natural hair.
My decision to cut my hair was not due to the fact that I had suffered any damaged. I just decided that relaxing was not for me.
Anyway, I started to do daily and night scalp massages with rosemary oil, peppermint oil, cedarwood oil, lavender oil and my carriers are jojoba, aloe and Emu (Fantastic)
I have grown two full inches of healthy strong hair in two months.
My hair is soft, silky, smooth, shiny, frizz free. I have porosity, elasticity and strength.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have heard that massages really do stimlate blood flow, which in turn, increases hair growth. It's great to hear that someone has tested and proved it true.

Congrats!!

elite_chiq

This is some great growth. Im going to start using these oils. Hopefully it will keep my soon to be relaxed hair healthy.

L

LaNecia

Hey Sterry,

Kudos to another Fitness Trainer! It's good to know that you take good care of yourself inside and out, I've seen far too many people who call themselves trainers yet aren't walking examples what a 'healthy' person should look like.

On your growth, congrats!!
I'm kinda lazy w/the scalp massages too but I think I'm again motivated to give it a try, gotta find the card for the Emu oil...

wkugyrl21

I have a question is it ok if you do the massages without using oils? My hair builds up natural oils very easily and I don't want to weigh my hair down but I have started doing the scalp massages.

moneychaser

[ QUOTE ]
SweetNic_JA said:
scalp massages realllly work. I'm just too lazy to stay consistent with them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too, that why I just purchased an electric massager to do all the work for me

debyjay

Yep, scalp massages really do work. I had to ease up on them as I am in braids and can't afford to have them done every month. I mean my hair was really shooting out of my scalp. there was so much new growth that my hairdresser was shocked. All I did was spray S-curl and massage for about 20 minutes each night. I now only massage the middle where I can hide the new growth. I'll be out of braids next month through the summer and will resume full head massages then.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
[ QUOTE ]
SweetNic_JA said:
scalp massages realllly work. I'm just too lazy to stay consistent with them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too, that why I just purchased an electric massager to do all the work for me

[/ QUOTE ]
Where do you get one of those?

L

LaNecia

Denali, how do you like the electric massager and what kind did you purchase?

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Sterry, how long would you massage your hair with oils in the morning and at night? How do u know that u had 2 inches of growth in 2 months? That's great!

sweetcocoa

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I'm sure those scalp massages are a good idea and I've also heard that exercising helps so maybe a combination of those things are helping you out with your hair growth. Congrats!

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree! I exercise and I know that has contributed alot to my hair(and nails) growing quickly. I will now be throwing in some massages...
Congratulations!

Guapa1

Sterry, are you going to raise the sales of emu oil, like you did for Himani Gold cream on the skin care thread?

JetBlack

Peace & Love
Speaking of scalp massages.....A few years ago, I had a friend who use to give me scalp massages. They were GREAT! It's better to have someone do it for you. I use to massage my own head but it's not the same.