Ovation Cell Therapy is DA TRUTH!!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I am horrible with topicals but not with co-washing. When I come out of this weave at the beginning of the year, I am going to use this stuff everyday for a month or more so I can get these same results. Wow!

ladysaraii

I ordered mine on Sunday so hopefully it will arrive this week. i'd like to start using it on Sunday. I got th ewhole system

bestblackgirl

i slacked off. I have a full bottle and a half bottle left. I just havent felt like spending time putting stuff on my scalp.. thanks for bumping this thread. I'm going to start again later when i get home from work

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
i slacked off. I have a full bottle and a half bottle left. I just havent felt like spending time putting stuff on my scalp.. thanks for bumping this thread. I'm going to start again later when i get home from work

Why don't you just use it like a regular protein conditioner. That's why most people stop using it - it's too much to do all that.

I use my Cell Therapy as a treatment and it works fine. You don't have to rub it into your scalp. Just follow the instructions that's printed on the bottle or the flyer they send with it. It works even better to me.

bestblackgirl

Why don't you just use it like a regular protein conditioner. That's why most people stop using it - it's too much to do all that.

I use my Cell Therapy as a treatment and it works fine. You don't have to rub it into your scalp. Just follow the instructions that's printed on the bottle or the flyer they send with it. It works even better to me.

Yeah that's a good idea. I think i will try that from now on.. Thanks January noir:grin:

SvelteVelvet

Co-Signing this. Maybe once or twice I did an overnight treatment with the cell therapy, but even that is a suggested use on the bottle. I had great results when I used the whole system just as it's directed to be used.

soulie

How recently have you ordered? I got an order about 3 weeks ago and it had a different flyer than previously.

hair4romheaven

I use my MT/OCT mix as a regualar DC since I wasn't seeing the extreme growth when I used it for 2 months one two different ocassions

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
How recently have you ordered? I got an order about 3 weeks ago and it had a different flyer than previously.

I ordered a Cell Therapy and Creme Rinse in the beginning of September.
I threw the flyer away because I've been using for more than a year.

I typically wash my hair with the Ovation poo, blot with a paper towel to damp and then apply the Cell Therapy all over, from root to tip and massage into my scalp. I cover it with a plastic cap and let it stay on for 2-3 hours or sometime overnight. I then rinse the Cell Therapy out of my hair and apply the Creme Rinse and distribute from root to tip. I let sit for a minute and then rinse out the Creme and detangle with my fingers. That's it. That's all I do.

I usually use Wen CC w/Wen Oil as a leave-in.

Barbie83

I did this once or twice with the Mega-tek, works great :yep:

(but i did feel stupid doing it tho---i paid $30 for a growth aid, and felt that i should use it as such. :rolleyes:)

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I'm thinking about trying it for my hair. What exactly are you using? Just the cell therapy? Do u have any tips for me to get started?

I recommend getting the whole Ovation Maximizing System for optimum results. Use the products according to the instructions. I have been using it for about 2 years and it can transform your hair.

Many members use it by applying it on the scalp like hair grease and leaving it in. I don't. I just use it as a conditioning treatment that I wash out after every use. Use the shampoo (only a little) and the Creme Rinse after the Cell Therapy.

I use it at least once or 2x per month.

ladysaraii

Thanks for bumping the thread. i had it and stopped using it b/c it was becoming a hassle.

But tonight after a shampoo, I applied the therapy to my hair and let it sit. Then rinsed it out and dc'd. I'll start doing this 3 times a week and see what happens. i dont really use the shampoo and creme rinsse

Last edited:

Wildkat08

U ladies have reminded me of how much I love this stuff!!! Gotta get some more!! Putting it on the scalp was not a good look for me, but I got great strong thick hair from using as directed.

Dontspeak: Are u using it to co-wash? If so, are u following w/ a moisturizing condish? I think this could be a great idea, I just have to follow w/ moisture when using (I dont care for the shampoo and creme rinse)

I think someone said they got it by the 5lb bucket!!!!! I want this deal!!! Are u a professional? I didnt see ovation listed on the linked site. What gives, lol?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Sooooo, why did I stop using this? Getting ready to go purchase some more. This will be perfect to use while i'm in my curly weave!!