Ovation Cell Therapy is DA TRUTH!!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Well I can't say it enough. If you have purchased your Ovation Cell Therapy you need to run and get it.

I am currently wearing extensions which I am normally able to keep in for at least 8 weeks. I am currently on week 3 and my extensions are starting to look and feel like they need to come out in about another week.

My nape area which in the past was short, broken and be-de-bead is now soft and thriving and retaining length. I can actually braid it now!!

I have been using the OCT since Jan 25 and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I love this stuff. I am using this for the long haul and if the accelerated growth keeps coming, I will be back at shoulder length in no time!! :grin:

nycutiepie

I completely agree. I thought it was only me but believe it or not, I've only been using it for EXACTLY 1 week and I have a teeny weeny gray hair that sprouted up out of nowhere in my temple area :yikes: I hardly have any gray, but the few I do, come in the same area. I also got a relaxer and cellophane color exactly 3 weeks ago today and I had no visible gray. Today I'm seeing gray.....:perplexed. I don't know what the magic ingredient is in OCT but this sucka works fast.

sareca

I completely agree. I thought it was only me but believe it or not, I've only been using it for EXACTLY 1 week and I have a teeny weeny gray hair that sprouted up out of nowhere in my temple area :yikes: I hardly have any gray, but the few I do, come in the same area. I also got a relaxer and cellophane color exactly 3 weeks ago today and I had no visible gray. Today I'm seeing gray.....:perplexed. I don't know what the magic ingredient is in OCT but this sucka works fast.

Over time less and less gray hair will come in. Somehow it makes the hair grow in its original color. I hardly have any gray now (120 days). :yep:

Congrats DSD! :flowers:

Nice & Wavy

I concur. This stuff is amazing!!!

I'm blessed and so thrilled to have the opportunity to get this product...it is DA TRUTH!!!

Oh, and this thread is definately a 5 star thread!!!!

Congrats, DSD!

Nice & Wavy

Over time less and less gray hair will come in. Somehow it makes the hair grow in its original color. I hardly have any gray now (120 days). :yep:

You are so right, sareca. My natural color has intensified. It's like a light/medium brown... i love it!

yodie

This gives me hope ladies.

Today is day three that I've been using OCT.

My hair needs some serious length. Can't wait to see what it looks like by the end of the year.

Would you consider using Mega-Tek instead of OCT? Everyone says they're the same product. OCT is expensive, but if I can save a few bucks with Mega-Tek and get the same results, why not.

By the way, I love the way OCT smells and makes my hair feel.

JustKiya

I'm using Mega-Tek. I've got four bottles of it, and I rebuke ya'll trying to lure me over to the OCT. *covers ears, closes eyes, strolls out of thread* Lalalalalalalalalal

:lachen:

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Thanks!

I also love the ease of use. I am a frequent co-washer anyway so I just replaced my conditioner with the OCT. I have never used a growth aid that was so easy add to my routine and it smells good too!!

Nice & Wavy

I'm using Mega-Tek. I've got four bottles of it, and I rebuke ya'll trying to lure me over to the OCT. *covers ears, closes eyes, strolls out of thread* Lalalalalalalalalal

:lachen:

You are a mess.....:lachen::lachen::lachen: (get it, get it, get it...you know you want to get it, JustKiya):lachen:

growinglong777

I agree, I have only used this one week, visited my stylist on Thursday, and she says your hair seems thicker:grin: and your texture seems different, and I didn't tell her why. I am waiting for the extra growth to kick in!

yodie

Thanks!

I also love the ease of use. I am a frequent co-washer anyway so I just replaced my conditioner with the OCT. I have never used a growth aid that was so easy add to my routine and it smells good too!!

Would you consider using Mega-Tek or are you sticking with Ovation because of the results you've seen?

Do you use Ovation on wet, dry hair or both?

Congrats. Keep growing!!

Last edited:

nycutiepie

Thank you! I was wondering what was going on. Although, this hair can grow in platinum blond as far as I'm concerned.......just as long as it grows.

DSD - I forgot to congratulate you before and your pic looks great!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
This gives me hope ladies.

Today is day three that I've been using OCT.

My hair needs some serious length. Can't wait to see what it looks like by the end of the year.

Would you consider using Mega-Tek instead of OCT? Everyone says they're the same product. OCT is expensive, but if I can save a few bucks with Mega-Tek and get the same results, why not.

By the way, I love the way OCT smells and makes my hair feel.
I have considered using the Mega Tek but since I started with the OCT and I only have to buy it about every 10 weeks I don't mind the cost.

The ladies that are using Mega Tek are also getting great results. HHG

edited to add: I use it on wet hair and then rinse out. I use it just as you would doing a co-wash.

Tallone

I agree, I have only used this one week, visited my stylist on Thursday, and she says your hair seems thicker:grin: and your texture seems different, and I didn't tell her why. I am waiting for the extra growth to kick in!
Same thing!! I've actually only been on it since Tuesday but use it everyday. Definitely noticing thickness and some greys popped up WTH??:sad:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I just posted this on the Ovation/Mega-Tek Challenge thread.

I got a touch up last night after 10 1/2 weeks and my hairdresser was amazed. I have been using Ovation Shampoo, CT & Creme Rinse for 5 weeks and my hair has grown a LOT! I can't believe it. I couldn't go to bed last night because I was looking at my hair in the mirror. UNBELIEVEABLE!

I just ordered another Maximizing System. This will make my 3rd order!

I wash, condition and rinse my hair everyday! I daily water is helping my hair to grow too.

yodie

I just posted this on the Ovation/Mega-Tek Challenge thread.

I got a touch up last night after 10 1/2 weeks and my hairdresser was amazed. I have been using Ovation Shampoo, CT & Creme Rinse for 5 weeks and my hair has grown a LOT! I can't believe it. I couldn't go to bed last night because I was looking at my hair in the mirror. UNBELIEVEABLE!

I just ordered another Maximizing System. This will make my 3rd order!

I wash, condition and rinse my hair everyday! I daily water is helping my hair to grow too.

How are the shampoo and cream rinse? I'm considering getting both or at least the cream rinse.

How do you use the cream rinse in relation to cell therapy?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I am so excited for all of you!! I cant wait see us swinging our goals a lot soon than we expected. This time next year everybody should be doing the "swing"!!

I have never actually looked at one of these OCT threads. I actually thought it was some kind of vitamin. :perplexed I am interested now.

Last edited:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
How are the shampoo and cream rinse? I'm considering getting both or at least the cream rinse.

How do you use the cream rinse in relation to cell therapy?

I follow the directions on the bottle.

I shampoo with the Color Therapy and then condition with the Cell Therapy for as little as 10 minutes to a max of 2 hours. I rinse with water and then apply the Creme Rinse. I make sure that I apply all products to the scalp and the full length of hair. The Creme Rinse is to die for!

I was able to stretch to 10 1/2 weeks using this. Normally I have to get a touch up at 7 weeks.

I LOVE these product.

Nice & Wavy

I shampoo with the Color Therapy and then condition with the Cell Therapy for as little as 10 minutes to a max of 2 hours. I rinse with water and then apply the Creme Rinse. I make sure that I apply all products to the scalp and the full length of hair. The Creme Rinse is to die for!

I was able to stretch to 10 1/2 weeks using this. Normally I have to get a touch up at 7 weeks.

I LOVE these product.

I LOVE it too:yep:

Coffee

Ditto here! I'm not due for a relaxer until May 17th and I have so much new growth, I really don't know if I can wait that long!!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Why did I come in here???!!! :wallbash:

I've been avoiding these Ovation threads like the plague, but curiosity got the best of me *sigh*

So how much is the system? Is it a poo, con and rinse, or is there more? Where are you guys getting it?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

I've been avoiding these Ovation threads like the plague, but curiosity got the best of me *sigh*

So how much is the system? Is it a poo, con and rinse, or is there more? Where are you guys getting it?

www.ovationhair.com

They have a 3 part system with the shampoo, cell therapy and cream rinse.

I use the cell therapy and creame rinse.

You better get you some. You will be glad you did!!

yodie

I LOVE these product.

Thank you. I'm gonna try the small size.

nycutiepie

Ditto here! I'm not due for a relaxer until May 17th and I have so much new growth, I really don't know if I can wait that long!!

Coffee - How often are you using it and are you using it as a leave-in? Also, how long has it been for you? TIA

1QTPie

Elder Sim

Me too. In fact I'm over here like :ohwell: "i need proof" just so I can stop myself from ordering it. :blush::lachen: