Oyin Products

CutiePie0Five

Hellooo everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone ever used Oyin's Greg Juice, Honey-Hemp Conditioner and/or the Whipped Pudding?

If so, what was your experience like? Would you them again?

I get paid on friday, and I really would like to purchase those three products.

Can anyone help me?

Thanksssss

brandy

Hi
Yes I bought these products including the shine and define one. I would be re purchasing greg juice and probably shine and define only because they really make my 4a/4b hair soft.
The whipped pudding worked well for me initially but as my hair got thicker it did not work as it did b4. You could give it a try cos everyone's hair is different my hair is very thick so that might be the cause.

meia

CutiePie0Five said:
Hellooo everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone ever used Oyin's Greg Juice, Honey-Hemp Conditioner and/or the Whipped Pudding?

Can anyone help me?

Thanksssss

Hi Cutie!
I used all three! I have type 3C hair. If you've got natural hair your hair will LOVE those three products. I have 4-5 inches of new growth and my new growth LOVES them. The problem with it all is that if you have completely relaxed hair the products really don't have the same effect. i notice on my relaxed ends (13 inches) my hair really only likes the greg's juice (not to mention the WONDERFUL effect it has on my new growth) makes both textures feel lovely. the whipped pudding makes my relaxed hair dry and itchy (it eats it right up) yet on my new growth its soft, well-moisturized and springy. As far as honey hemp conditioner at first my hair loved it...now ti doesn't respond for some reason. So i'm currently in process of finding some new conditioner to use. If your hair is really coarse- you'll find yourself most likely having a problem with all the products. Since its all natural, there are no mineral oils or alcohols to keep the hair laying down. Just something to remember. Hope that helps! If you have any more questions, feel free to pm me!;)

Jaelin

I love their stuff. I use the conditioner, the juice and the shea butter. I bought the whipped pudding also this time around and I'll see how my hair responds to it. I can always use it as a skin creme if it doesn't work on my hair.

I use the conditioner as a leave in after my regular conditioner. I don't rinse it out.

Super_Hero_Girl

I've only tried the greg juice and I like it. I will be trying other products in the future though. I've heard lots of raves about her products on another board. Plus, she always post helpful tips about her products there too.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
I just got their bath & body sampler. It includes Honey Wash, Body and Massage Oil and Whipped Shea. So far, I've used the whipped shea, and I'm in love! :love:

The texture of this shea butter is so divine and the scent (rich almond) is simply lovely--I'm impressed with my 1st purchase!

CutiePie0Five said:
Hellooo everyone!

Can anyone help me?

Thanksssss

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Oyin stuff is definitely worth it. I've tried all the products you've mentioned and I would re-purchase them all except for the Honey Hemp. It worked just okay and my hair eats up so much conditioner that one bottle wouldn't last me very long. If I were to buy it again I think I would only use it as a leave in. I grew to like Greg Juice and I might re-order for when I wear my hair curly this summer. It's good for refreshing your hair and it really makes it soft. Whipped Pudding is one of my fav's. It really moisturizes my hair and I love the scent. I like Shine and Define also. Bklynwildheart has me wanting to order the Shea Butter now, lol.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
The Greg Juice didn't impress me. The Whipped Pudding--I liked. :) It smells awesome, is a nice consistency, and is pretty moisturizing to the hair.

babyblue

i tried the sampler pack. my favorites were the whippped pudding and the honey hemp conditioner.

the whipped pudding is very thick and moisturizing also has a yummy chocolatey/cocoabuttery scent.

honey hemp conditioner has a nice citrus scent and left my hair very soft, detangled and moisturized. i also used some as a leave in.

The shine and define helped define my coils and reduce frizz. also nice for slicking hair back without the hardness of a gel.

greg juice also great for misting on your hair for moisture in between washes or as a liquid leave in after washing. only thing i didnt like is mine had a very strong rosemary smell.

Nita81

I tried the whipped pudding...I liked it for my edges and ends. I also tried the honey tints(the reddish brown looks great with my skintone) and the honey sticks.