paging all lanza users

LABETT

I just purchased lanza's protein plus and deep cleansing shampoo because of all the great raves
love.gif
love.gif

I want to know which conditioners everyone uses along with
these shampoo's I not seen many post on lanza conditoners.

I use:

* L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing
* L’Oreal Nature’s Therapy Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment

I haven't tried any of the Lanza conditioners. I use my staples:

Paul Mitchell super charged
Keracare Humecto
Nexxus Humectress

[ QUOTE ]
I just purchased lanza's protein plus and deep cleansing shampoo because of all the great raves
love.gif
love.gif

I want to know which conditioners everyone uses along with
these shampoo's I not seen many post on lanza conditoners.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind that the formula for the L'anza shampoo has changed. I got the new formula and didn't like it.

I was able to locate the old formula at Trade Scret for 11.95 for the 16.9 oz. I also found it at the local Meijer super store at %50 off for less than 6 bucks for the 16.9 oz.

I use Cathy Howse's conditioner mix with Giovanni reconstructor or L'Anza reconstructor as the base. I follow with L'Anza dry hair detangler.

I hope you got the old formula protein plus shampoo without the SLS in it. That's the one I rave about and use (big stockpile at home
sekret.gif
)

I use any conditioners with the lanza shampoos (I have the deep cleansing too). I have used the lanza Straight Line conditioner which is a good 're growth straightener' that I keep saying I'll re-purchase when I get a chance.

I have the Lanza Moisture Treatment from their Dry Line but (shock horror) haven't got round to using it yet.

Hope you like your shampoos!!!

thanks to everyone for responding
wave.gif
wave.gif

I have the old formula (sky blue bottle) my relative mailed it from rickys's in nyc and I found it at trade secrets in jacksonville fla.

I have lust and nexxus humectress already and samples of
lanza conditioners will try with next shampoo.

Back