Paging Den1

fancypants007

Hi. This post may be a little late, but I just viewed your hair pics and your hair is beautiful. I'm also using Hair Lady's technique to grow out my hair. I remember you stated on one of your past posts about exercising/dieting. Have you ever heard of Teresa Tapp? Check out her website http://www.t-tapp.com. She doesn't believe in dieting. You eat God-man foods on certain days, and then you eat man-made foods on one day. I'll let her explain what it is. One of the things I encourage you to check out on her site is the "success stories". I just started back to t-tapping (and let me tell you it is hard) but the results you see are incredible. I'm doing what she calls a bootcamp for 10 days straight and my clothes are starting to hang on me. Let me know what you think.

pebbles

I haven't seen den1 posting in a couple of weeks. Hope she hasn't left us. I've sent her some messages and haven't heard back from her.

Nanyanika

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
fancypants007 said:
Hi. This post may be a little late, but I just viewed your hair pics and your hair is beautiful. I'm also using Hair Lady's technique to grow out my hair. I remember you stated on one of your past posts about exercising/dieting. Have you ever heard of Teresa Tapp? Check out her website http://www.t-tapp.com. She doesn't believe in dieting. You eat God-man foods on certain days, and then you eat man-made foods on one day. I'll let her explain what it is. One of the things I encourage you to check out on her site is the "success stories". I just started back to t-tapping (and let me tell you it is hard) but the results you see are incredible. I'm doing what she calls a bootcamp for 10 days straight and my clothes are starting to hang on me. Let me know what you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello fancypants007,
I have'nt heard of Teresa Tapp; the no dieting aspect sounds interesting though. I'll visit her site and let you know my verdict.

I must confess I've been a naughty girl these past few weeks, devouring almost every fatty food in my path way, so much for willpower.

Despite all the over-indulgence I managed to resume the Atkins diet yesterday, plus I completed two gym workouts this week. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for your consideration, thats really thoughtful of you! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

pebbles

Hi den1!!! It's good to "see" you! Hope you've been well. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Check your private messages. I'm sure you have a few, including a couple from me. /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Nanyanika

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
pebbles said:
I haven't seen den1 posting in a couple of weeks. Hope she hasn't left us. I've sent her some messages and haven't heard back from her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi there Pebbles,
I've been playing the invisible woman these past couple of weeks. Nevertheless, don't think, you lot can get rid me that easily /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. When did you send me messages, because I have'nt received any? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

pebbles

Do you see a little flashing envelope at the top of your screen? /images/graemlins/smile.gif Also, I emailed you a couple of days ago. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Glad you're doing well.

Nanyanika

Hello again fancypants007 /images/graemlins/wink.gif
Sorry I took so long, getting back to you, the T-Tapping exercise routine sounds excellent. I read through the success stories and i was amazed that so many of the dieters who began the program proclaim to have lost inches within a matter of days, I'm ready for some weightloss /images/graemlins/drunk.gif. What are the God-man and man-made foods? because i can't find the meal plans anywhere, Or maybe I'm going blind or something, you know old age /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. May I ask, how long have you been following the hair lady's regimen? and don't you think its brilliant.

Thanks once again /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif

fancypants007

Hi Den1,

If you go to t-tapp.com and click the success story of "Carol Severson" and at the bottom of the page it has a prompt that saids... "Read more about Carol on her web site", well if you click on that, it will take you to the God Made/Man Made food plan (GM/MM). Just click on it and it will explain what foods fall into each category, and also some sample food plans that some of the t-tappers eat. I decided to eat 5 days GM and then on the weekends I eat whatever I want. If you look at the website they have some of the exercises that you can try before you buy, such as awesome legs, diva derriere, trim torso, etc. But let me warn you, these exercises appear to be easy, but oh they are so hard, but beneficial. I will complete my 10 day bootcamp today, and then I will do it every other day for six weeks, and then after that you only have to do it once or twice a week. Please let me know what you think, no hurry, I'm just curious and hoping that this will help you.