Paging Hairlove and other Carol's Daughter Junkies

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Paging Hairlove and other Carol\'s Daughter Junkies

What is up!! I purchase more Carol's Daughter product last week and here's what I got:2 fl.oz of HHB,MHH,Hair milk, and Tui Hair oil,3 fl.oz of Kizzi(SMELLS WONDERFUL),4 fl.oz of Lady Day Herbal Rinse, and Rosemary Mint Shampoo. The set was only 28.90(she's running a special).HHB IS THE BOMB!! I received a whipped cremy kind and distributed it evenly on my new growth. You all were correct-more curl definition,moisture and management were accomplished. I may make CD products my new line,from the shampoo on down,

inthepink

Re: Paging Hairlove and other Carol\'s Daughter Junkies

Wow, you really got a great deal with the $28.90! You will be purchasing a new LARGE jar of healthy hair butter really soon. That is a product I cannot be without! I would like to try other products but I can't justify it! If I end up liking them, I'll want to keep buying them saying it's good for my hair. I am sticking with the Healthy Hair Butter, Mimosa Hair Honey, Hair Milk, and I'm not sure if I will repurchase the Some of Marguerite's Magic or not. That is just a line I need to stay away from! I'm glad you like the HHB!

blue_flower

I think that's a great bargain you got. You get to try all of the products and decide which ones you want to buy in the future. At least if you don't like a certain product you won't have to regret spending a lot of money on it. I really love Carol's Daughter products.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Hey that special is still on. I also purchased her fragrance oil kit and Jamaican Punch set-they smell awesome!

blue_flower

Does the fragrance oil smell musky and heavy? I'm thinking about ordering that and I want to have an idea of how it smells. I like light fragrances.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

[ QUOTE ]
blue_flower said:
Does the fragrance oil smell musky and heavy? I'm thinking about ordering that and I want to have an idea of how it smells. I like light fragrances.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it depends on which one. My favs are ocean,groove,and almond cookie. If you go to her holiday specials right under the lady with the fro,you'll see she has a special on 1/2 dram of 5 oils for only 7.95.

blue_flower

That seems like a good deal. I got a free 4 oz jar of ocean body before and I really like the smell. It's staring to become my signature fragrance. Thanks, Bublnbrnsuga.