Paging Justice4alw ....

VALLEYGIRL

Hello Justice

I was trying to find it myself but can't seem to do so.

Like I said before I absolutely LOVE your color. In one of your posts or on your website you mentioned that you make a homemade jazzings treatment. Do you mind sharing how you make and apply that? Being that I just colored my highlighted hair back to Cocoa Brown I won't be doing anything anytime soon but I am just real curious!!!

If this has already been posted if someone could please point me in the right direction!

TIA
Valleygirl

Justice4alw

Hi, Valleygirl!

I mentioned this on my website. What I meant by "homemade" was simply that I did it myself. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Basically I used Clairol Jazzings as a semi-permanent color. By their instructions this means that I worked the dye thoroughly throughout my hair and then applied a heat cap for, I think, 20 minutes. If I didn't rinse every day this lasted for six to eight weeks. If I did rinse every day, it only lasted for about two weeks tops. That's why I decided to get permanent color.

Let me know if I can answer any more questions!

P.S. Forgive me if there are any typos in this. I'm ducking my boss. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

VALLEYGIRL

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I'm ducking my boss

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl I know all about that
Thanks for explaining. I thought you found a way to concoct some type of temporary coloring at home from stuff in your kitchen!!!
Thanks again
Valleygirl