Paging Tracy

scorpio

Tracy,
I just wanted to thank you for the B5 tip. I have been using it since January 17 (1000mg per day-1 pill in the am and 1 at night). I got my last relaxer 2 weeks ago, and I know that my roots were thicker than normal. I am anxious to see the longterm benefits of this as far as my hair is concerned, but I also am less stressed out than I used to be. I know that vitamin B5 has been known to be a good de-stresser among other things, so that is a plus.

By the way, I meant to post, but I have been super busy lately. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous-congratulations on the length and health.

Thanks again.

azul11

not tracy but i wanted to know what brand of b5 were you using. i got the gnc brand which has next to nothing in it. the gnc i went to didnt even seem to have any other types of brands but their brand so i am hoping to go to vitaminshoppe. which brand did you use? God bless you all.

Amethyst

I take solgar's 550mg. Take 1 in the morning and one in the afternoon. This is one of the better brands.

hth,
Amethyst

Tracy

Thank you for the compliments Scorpio. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif

I think you'll find long term that you'll be quite happy with the results of B5. Taken consistently it can measuably improve thickness. Sometimes a B deficiency can wreak silent havoc on the overall look of the hair. I must have had a big one because taking this supplement was probably one of largest differences in the look and feel and fall of my hair.

I been pretty busy and therefore a little stressed too - so I feel your pain. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Good luck - and keep me posted. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
Tracy,

Your hair is gorgeous! It's so shiny and healthy looking. The cut and color are very flattering on you too!