Paging ???

Chyli

Hi,

Chyli, here Again!
Cannot find my first post! Thought I saved it, so much for coming out of lurk mode. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif
Re-learning how to perform tasks that were taken for granted is interesting.(have MS) Perhaps you can imagine what havoc I am committing on my computer, haven’t crashed it ...Yet. Who knows maybe I’ll become rich by creating the most bizarre way of operating Windows. /images/graemlins/grin.gif What I don’t remember is how to communicate on the net, will the typed word come across as intended or make me appear weird and (hopefully not) rude. (Darn VIA VOICE has never worked what a waste of money and time).
I am most appreciative to all who responded. May I ask again who I should give a shoutto for help with herbs, oils etc? Listed much of what I have to work with, and of course I don’t remember.:D

PS. A member communicated that her sis has MS, would like to tell her about the Multiple Sclerosis web site. Request (Newly Diagnosis) packets to be mailed out to family and friends, chocked full of info, support groups. www.Multiple Sclerosis Society. com. This site is just a start. Feel free to contact me; there are a few sensitive issues not on that site.

pebbles

Hi Chyli,

I do hope you are doing well.
/images/graemlins/smile.gif
If you want to see a list of your past posts, what you do is click on your screen name at the top of the list or in a thread. Your profile will come up. Look on the very bottom of the box and you will see a row of options. The 3rd one lists "show all users posts." That will show you all of your posts from most recent going back. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The person you want to page for help with herbs is Jade21. She's the one to seek out for advice.

Hope that helped, Take care of yourself. /images/graemlins/wave.gif