Palmer's Olive Oil Shampoo

-Love Love*

Anybody heard/used it? My mom bought it....[ :ohwell:]

Ingredients: [FONT=arial, helvetica]INGREDIENTS: water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide DEA, glycol sterate, oleo europea fruit oil, PVP, sodium chloride, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), hair keratin amino acids, sesamum indicum seed oil, yellow 5, red 4, blue 1
[/FONT]

I think I've heard of it, but never used it myself. Just from looking at the ingredients I'm not sure I would. Sodium lauryl sulfate is one of the harsher cleansers used for shampoos (and can really strip the hair). I lean toward using shampoos with ammonium laureth sulfate instead, which is a gentler cleanser.

I never tried the shampoo but I've used the coconut line and liked it. Both the hair milks are great though

I hate to say it - But I would not consider this Olive Oil shampoo in the least.

You are better off diluting whatever poo you have now - and adding oil. I am sure you have that at home.

I never tried the shampoo but I've used the coconut line and liked it. Both the hair milks are great though

^^^ITA. I love the Hair Milks. I like the coconut hair milk better, it leaves my hair softer and feel very moisturized. The olive Oil hair milk always leave it hard when it dry. But I do perfer the Olive Oil Conditioner over the Coconut Conditioner. I never touched their shampoo.

Back