This pet shampoo & conditioner has some bomb ingredients!

HeavenlySkies

Think I'm gonna have to try it out...what do you guys think?

Called Pet Silk Bright White Silk Shampoo
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Tea Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Mint Extract, Fennel Extract, Mistletoe Extract, Yarrow Extract, Silk Proteins, Keratin, Amino Acids, Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Chamomile Extract, Rosemary, Comfrey, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, and Fragrance

http://www.freshpets.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RP-600988&click=15211

Pet Silk Moisturizing Conditioner
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Dicetyldimenium Chloride, Wheat Germ Oil, Aloe Vera, Honey, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Comfrey, Chamomile, Jojoba Oil, Rosemary, Thyme, Lavender, Mint Fragrance.

http://www.freshpets.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RP-600990&click=15211

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
First Horses...now general pets... you ladies never cease to amaze me. Let me know how this works for you. :yep:

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
Sounds alright, but the only animal products I can recommend come from Eqyss :grin: It's what made me confident in transitioning to natural. It keeps my hair ultra soft and tangle free!

BrooklynSouth

Let me tell you my doggie does not appreciate all this cross product stealing!! Bad enough we are stealing from the equines, now the dogs have to start hoarding their products...sheesh!!!

LovinLocks

"What do I think?"

Welll, having recently acquired a puppy I am concerned with what's good for the lil monster and I learned,

"People can use their stuff; but they should not be using our stuff". The pH is all messed up for them using our stuff. So, go for it, girlfriend.

sprungonhairboards

You couldn't GIVE me that shampoo. The 2nd AND 3rd ingredients are sulfates. No way Jose :nono:

The conditioner sounds better, but nah I'm cool.

I wonder if my dog gets offended when I use Creme of Nature on her, hmmm.

*Muffin*

They must have made a mistake, because that conditioner couldn't be for any pet. I'd give my dog my old Aussie conditioner and keep his conditioner for myself, :grin:.

*Muffin*

Uh oh, and the conditioner comes in GALLON SIZES :)? My philosophy is that if it's safe enough for a pet, it's safe enough for me. We're all mammals. A company may market something toward animals but that doesn't mean it won't work well for humans. This is kind of off topic, but once upon a time potatoes were considered food for pigs. So things don't turn me off just because it says it's for animals.

Akemi

Hmmmmm.....I don't know about that shampoo, but that conditioner looks good. Really good. :look:

You guys reminded me of the time my brother-in-law used my sister's Victoria's Secret body wash to wash their cat. :grin: He didn't understand why she was so annoyed.

*Muffin*

I'm seriously thinking about getting it. I just spent around 40 dollars for a gallon of Giovanni Direct conditioner (because it has no cones or bad ingredients) when this pet conditioner costs around 10 dollars per gallon and has good ingredients. I say if it's good enough for fluffy, it's good enough for me :grin:.