Pantene Pro V Overnight Repair Intensive Treatment

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I found this in Brooks over the weekend. It comes in a little packet. The directions say: Before bed apply treatment to hair, for best results apply to dry hair. Apply first to the ends, then smooth through the rest of hair until completely absorbed. No need to rinse. Use once a week or as often as needed.

I used it last night but not the entire packet (I am a skeptical pj). Since it only cost $1.25 I figured why not. I got up and combed down my wrap and I was pleasantly surprised!!!!!!!! My thick hair was soft and easy to comb thru. It's light and not at all greasy but my hair did feel conditioned.

Funny though, I couldn't find it on their website. The store clerk said they just got them in. Anyone else use this?

TinyT

I haven't used it, but I have seen it in a magazine. I was wondering if it was a leave-in, protein, or moisturizing conditioner. I am glad it worked for you.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I think this is a leave in. Going on day two and the results are good. My hair is soft with great shine. I didn't even use the enitre package. My best friend used it on her natural curly hair and it came out soft with no frizz. A keeper for me.

Kha

I saw this item in Kmart about a month ago and tried it. I got the same results, my hair was nice and soft the next morning. I just wished they had this in a big bottle and not those little packets...I have a lot of hair and that one packet was stretching it.

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army
I bought two packs ($1.14 ea) at Wal-mart. I'm going to try this tonight. Here's the sale pitch from their website:

Pantene Overnight Repair Intensive Treatment
Introducing a pro-vitamin B5 formula that works while you sleep! Apply Overnight Repair Intensive Treatment before bed and wake up with stronger, softer, healthier hair. Because its fast-penetrating formula absorbs completely into hair, there's no residue to end up on your pillow and hair feels soft and moisturized—never sticky.
*Increases shine and strengthens dry, brittle hair to fortify against future damage.
*Concentrated Pro-Vitamin formula goes where your hair needs it most.
*Fast-penetrating, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly; won't leave a sticky residue on your pillowcase.
*Gentle enough for color treated or permed hair.

Kha

I think I paid more than that...I'll have to look for this item in Wal-Mart next time I go.