Pantene Relaxed & Natural

ms_kenesha

If you want a sample of their products or want to tell them your experiences with the product you can go to http://www.pantene.com/en_US/relaxed_and_natural/ I just signed up for a sample
smile.gif

I received 2 samples of the moisturizing shampoo a while back. I haven't gotten the chance to use them yet. I wish they had samples of the other products in the line. I think I am going to buy the moisturizer to try it out.

I got samples of the shampoo as well. It's okay but it leaves a serious coating on your hair. The second or third ingredient is petrolatum if my memory serves me. I like my hair to feel a little cleaner after I shampoo..I'll let the conditioner do the coating.
smile.gif

I have been using it for 3 weeks now, and I love the shampoo & conditioner. It puts a lot of moisture in my hair.

I used up the sample that I received and signed up, just in case they are sending out more. Since I only use conditioner to wash my hair...I was only interested in that product. I really like Proclaim Cholesterol Conditioner...but the Pantene Rlaxed and Natural conditioner was good too...I would use it if they sent me more.

I still remeber what original Pantene did to my hair
frown.gif
I haven't tried anything from them since.

[ QUOTE ]
Lucia said:
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lucia said:
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
What did it do?

Back