Panthenol=Panties + Alcohol

darlingdiva

Yesterday, my husband and I went out with some friends. I wore my wig b/c I finished taking out all of my braids & my hair was looking crazy. I sprayed the wig with some curly detangler & curl definition spray that I bought from the wig shop. While we were waiting for our friend to pick us up, my husband noticed that my wig was slightly wet. He started smoothing the wetness out while telling me that he doesn't know why I put anything on hair that isn't mine (rolling my eyes heavily).

Anyway, he started grumbling because the spray was on his hands (who told him to touch it?) and he started rubbing his hands together to get rid of it. I told him that his hands were being moisturized b/c there was good stuff like olive oil, jojoba oil, panthenol, etc. Then he said, "Panthenol? What's that? It sounds like panties and alcohol."

I was dying laughing. I just had to tell you guys.

brownelovely

Yesterday, my husband and I went out with some friends. I wore my wig b/c I finished taking out all of my braids & my hair was looking crazy. I sprayed the wig with some curly detangler & curl definition spray that I bought from the wig shop. While we were waiting for our friend to pick us up, my husband noticed that my wig was slightly wet. He started smoothing the wetness out while telling me that he doesn't know why I put anything on hair that isn't mine (rolling my eyes heavily).

Anyway, he started grumbling because the spray was on his hands (who told him to touch it?) and he started rubbing his hands together to get rid of it. I told him that his hands were being moisturized b/c there was good stuff like olive oil, jojoba oil, panthenol, etc. Then he said, "Panthenol? What's that? It sounds like panties and alcohol."

I was dying laughing. I just had to tell you guys.

:lachen::lachen:Men I tell ya.

*Muffin*

:lachen: Your husband sounds like me! I have a graphic imagination. When people say words that sound weird to me I immediately envision something that sounds similar to the word they said. This is also the reason why I'm known to engage in spontanteous fits of laughter :grin:.