I just got weaved check by...

BlkOnyx488

My HUSBAND!!! :LOL:

in his defense I am a serial protective styler. poor Thang never sees my real hair. anyway lately I have been wearing Afro wigs. so last night I did a two strand twist with Bantu knots, it came out great :yep:

Anyway, my husband says "wow that's a cute wig." I rolled my eyes at him, and said,"this is my hair." he said "no it isn't," and reached his grubby hands in my hair and yanked it.

I was about to go Karate kid on his A$$!

Instead I told him I was coming to LHCF to tell on him.
He backed up lol

Last edited:

Saga

The Generous Queen
oh my gooooosh, lol! You must really deprive him form seeing your hair if he was acting like THAT. Too funny

SoopremeBeing

HUSBAND!!! :LOL:

in his defense I am a serial protective styler. poor Thang never sees my real hair. anyway lately I have been wearing Afro wigs. so last night I did a two strand twist with Bantu knots, it came out great :yep:

Anyway, my husband says "wow that's a cute wig." I rolled my eyes at him, and said,"this is my hair." he said "no it isn't," and reached his grubby hands in my hair and yanked it.

Hopefully he didnt pull it too hard, but :laugh: :laugh:
Did he at least complement on how good it looked?

BlkOnyx488

oh my gooooosh, lol! You must really deprive him form seeing your hair if he was acting like THAT. Too funny

oh I see you are an enabler. SMH he read your post and was like see it's your fault

Lol funny, but kinda cute (depending on how hard he yanked ur hair :look: )
IT WAS A HARD YANK. :wallbash: He really thought I was wearing a wig. it Really sucked b/c he is bald. I wanted to pull his hair
Now if hubby is weave checking, you are doing the darn thing. Grow on girl!
I try to wear Afro wigs that look like my real hair. I guess I fooled my DH LOL

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
My HUSBAND!!! :LOL:

I was about to go Karate kid on his A$$!

Instead I told him I was coming to LHCF to tell on him.
He backed up lol

Lmao...that is too funny!

southerncitygirl

very funny and your hair looks nice, great job! i can see why he would think it was a wig....i have seen similar styles in the bss store or online :)