Paragon Water Filter for Shower Head

BlkMane

Does anyone else have one? I bought one recently and installed it this week. I've washed my hair once since installing it and I must say that I haven't noticed ANY difference. No increased softness...nothing.

I think that my shampoo did lather a bit more. I think.

I live in NYC.

And if anyone has one, how do you replace the filter? I couldn't figure out how to open the thing up and the instructions were very unclear and made no mention of how to change the filter.

Bump. Thinking about replacing my Sprite filter with this brand. Anyone have any reviews? Products working better?

I would love to know how it feels to wash in soft mineral free water - I wanted one - still don't have one. Maybe you need to wash a few times to see a difference?

I am using a sprite water filter. I am glad that you mentioned this. I was away from home and staying at mama's and daddy's house because they were sick. I was away from my sprite filter. I had a lot of breakage this year. I had not attributed the damage to not being able to access the shower with the filter. I have installed some at my parent's house now. I do think that using a filter helps prevent damage. ( I realize that this was not your question OP).

I have a Paragon shower head. I did notice some difference as I have extremely sensitive skin and notice hard water very quickly. I've been using their filters for 5 years now.

To change the filter, you need to open the head (so you unscrew the head, where the water comes from - not sure what that's called...). Once opened you simply pull out the old filter. It can be a bit resistant, but the filter will come out eventually. Then simply replace with the new one. I believe you are supposed to replace every 6-8 months, but I might be wrong there.

I have a sprite water filter but it doesn't filter everything. I still have to chelate periodically.

I have a Sprite filter but it doesn't do anything for hard water. I noticed the Paragon filter said it lessens the effects of hard water, so I'm wondering if it might be more beneficial.

my filter is by multipure and i see a difference in my skin i never paid attention with my hair cause i used it for yrs more for my skin and before this forum. know that the results may be more obvious overtime as opposed to immediate.

Back