Pastors of L.A. Reality Show

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Sis, I can't even find a gif to explain how I feel about this....:nono::nono::nono:

I know Precious Wavy, I know. :giveheart:

It's such a mockery and it truly bothers me that this may not turn out right. :nono:

I would love to give it the 'benefit of the faith', hoping that this will be a 'gift' to the 'Church' instead of a breach.

*Sigh* :nono:

Shimmie

Staff member
Could it be that these preachers want to expose the world to the good that their ministries are involved in. The Catholic church didnt have a reality show but a lot of people have been damaged by the sins of many of the leaders - same with some mega pastors. Perhaps htey want to be regarded as the men they are and not angelic beings without sin. BTW I love Mary, Mary and I love the Sheards!

Post is Edited in dark red font for clarity:

But Mary Mary were in the company of male strippers at their sister's batchlorette party. Why did they even attend or even STAY there and be filmed laughing like it was 'Okay'.

Season 2 / Episode 6

That ain't right and there's no excuse for that. Nearly or fully naked men (or nearly or fully naked women) or not an amusement for men and women of God outside of their husband or wife and privately, at that.

Mary Mary did not put on a good witness by being there; they should have taken a stand and chosen not to attend. Whether it was their sister Goo Goo's idea or what / whoever, as a Christian Mary Mary should not have attended...yet they did and they were in the midst of all of the calamity.

And these Pastor's (named above in the LA Reality show ) are heads of Mega Churches.

McClendon was (maybe still is) the Pastor of Tia and Tamera. :yep:

Don't get me started on them, outside of the Reality Show. I'm about to open some closed eyes.

Last edited:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
When I read stories like this, what comforts me is when Jesus told His followers they honor Him when they follow what the Pharisees teach
Matthew 23: 1-3
Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

God stands alone, His Word has power... He can do miracles without the help, or in spite of, man.

Coincidentally, I love that song, "He's Able"; but was disturbed when I heard about the Baphomet sign in Detrick Haddon's performance of the song. I had to go look at it and it does seem to be that sign. If anyone cares to see for themselves: @5:22.. when he says "Lift those hands."

OT, this new reality TV show looks a big mess.
These men are not Pastors. Their hirelings and all of them are sodomites. That spirit is all over them.

songbird8

i really just believe the church is being exposed... i can't tell you why its happening but, to me this is what it looks like. i wouldn't be surprised if a gay pastors reality show is next... i have mixed feelings about these shows because i believe the Gospel should be present among all the other mess thats on TV, but to me the key is pure motives of those producing and writing these shows...

Shimmie

Staff member
Post is Edited in dark red font for clarity:

But Mary Mary were in the company of male strippers at their sister's batchlorette party. Why did they even attend or even STAY there and be filmed laughing like it was 'Okay'.

Season 2 / Episode 6

That ain't right and there's no excuse for that. Nearly or fully naked men (or nearly or fully naked women) or not an amusement for men and women of God outside of their husband or wife and privately, at that.

Mary Mary did not put on a good witness by being there; they should have taken a stand and chosen not to attend. Whether it was their sister Goo Goo's idea or what / whoever, as a Christian Mary Mary should not have attended...yet they did and they were in the midst of all of the calamity.

And these Pastor's (named above in the LA Reality show ) are heads of Mega Churches.

McClendon was (maybe still is) the Pastor of Tia and Tamera. :yep:

Don't get me started on them, outside of the Reality Show. I'm about to open some closed eyes.

Post ia edited in dark red for clarity. I apologize, everyone.

Nice & Wavy

I know Precious Wavy, I know. :giveheart:

It's such a mockery and it truly bothers me that this may not turn out right. :nono:

I would love to give it the 'benefit of the faith', hoping that this will be a 'gift' to the 'Church' instead of a breach.

*Sigh* :nono:
:bighug: :love3:

When I read stories like this, what comforts me is when Jesus told His followers they honor Him when they follow what the Pharisees teach
Matthew 23: 1-3
Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

God stands alone, His Word has power... He can do miracles without the help, or in spite of, man.

Coincidentally, I love that song, "He's Able"; but was disturbed when I heard about the Baphomet sign in Detrick Haddon's performance of the song. I had to go look at it and it does seem to be that sign. If anyone cares to see for themselves: @5:22.. when he says "Lift those hands."

OT, this new reality TV show looks a big mess.
Wow....didn't know this. That hand sign......:nono:

i really just believe the church is being exposed... i can't tell you why its happening but, to me this is what it looks like. i wouldn't be surprised if a gay pastors reality show is next... i have mixed feelings about these shows because i believe the Gospel should be present among all the other mess thats on TV, but to me the key is pure motives of those producing and writing these shows...
These "pastors" don't represent the 'Church' as a whole and the pastors that I know....men and women of God who love the Lord and His people and wouldn't even consider doing something like this....and I'm talking Mega Church pastors. My church is a 'Mega Church' and my pastor wouldn't be seen in the circles of these men because he don't have time for that. There are too many souls that need to come to Christ, and that takes work.

The bible says...."We must work the works of Him who sent Me as long as it is day; night is coming when no one can work." John 9:4

Iwanthealthyhair67

Amen!

This right here!

They like to call it 'reaching' people so they're all over the place and up in everything, if you are truly after souls, you wont have time for that. Your so humble and so gracious all you want is God's kingdom to advance.

These "pastors" don't represent the 'Church' as a whole and the pastors that I know....men and women of God who love the Lord and His people and wouldn't even consider doing something like this....and I'm talking Mega Church pastors. My church is a 'Mega Church' and my pastor wouldn't be seen in the circles of these men because he don't have time for that. There are too many souls that need to come to Christ, and that takes work.

The bible says...."We must work the works of Him who sent Me as long as it is day; night is coming when no one can work." John 9:4

Shimmie

Staff member

Sis, I had to repeat the scripture you shared. It's a wake-up in my spirit.

"Night is coming when no one can work"

This has One Meaning, yet so many applications. What I thought of was that at night 'folks' are exhausted from a long hard day. When night falls, it's not only too dark to work, there's also little to no energy, push of motivation...the body wants to hibernate.

Of course the prime application is that Jesus is coming soon, so while there's still time, (still 'Light') do His Work -- don't wait, don't hesitate.for the close of His work days are coming.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie Tia and Tamera are no longer at Bishop Jake's?

They started out with Pastor McClendon when they were tweens/teens/young adults. :;yep:

I'm not sure where they worship now. I'm sure that I can find out from Tamera's blogs. Jakes in in Dallas, TX and Tia and Tamera, I believe are still in California.

Okay... THIS is what messes with me. Remember up thread when I said "Don't get me started on them outside of the Reality Show...

McClendon is divorced and here's his story... OH and I'm side-eyeing this BIG TIME! Really, McClendon... Really?

http://www.apostasywatch.com/Wolves/WolfReports/ClarenceMcClendon/tabid/108/Default.aspx

After 16 years of marriage (and four children) “Bishop” Clarence McClendon announced his divorce from wife Tammera with the following statement to Charisma New Service

’McClendon said that he had married at 18 "for all the wrong reasons." He added: "The only reason [it] lasted as long as it did was because we both loved God. [Tammy] just made a decision about what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. I'm sad to say we are completely divorced."’

He added “"I have a calling to preach, not to be married. My calling is between my heavenly Father and myself. It doesn't affect my ministry."

It seems that his calling to “preach, not to be married” changed however when he married Priscilla Delgado of Los Angeles only seven days after his divorce from Tammera was finalized. The ceremony was performed by Bishop Earl Paulk who was supposedly providing spiritual counseling to McClendon at the time.

McClendons ex wife tells a different story. According to Tammera her husband had wanted out of the marriage for the last five years.

"I didn't want a divorce," Tammera told Charisma. "When I finally said yes to Clarence, he asked me to file because it would look bad if he divorced me-which could hurt his ministry."

She also denied that racism played a part in the split from ICFG.

"Clarence shared everything with me before we had marital problems, and he never once said that Foursquare was racist toward him," she said.

Apparently the Foursquare denomination has a policy requiring newly divorced ministers to step down from the pulpit for at least six months and to undergo a review by the denomination's Ethics Committee. McClendon of course claimed that this policy had nothing to do with his decision to withdraw.

There's more to the article, at the link.

I want to emphasize that I do not look at all divorced persons/couples with a side-eye. I just want to clear that up. There are many who have truly repented, acknowledged their sin, and have chosen to live for God no matter what.

I just don't see repentance in this case. Pride, yes. Vanity, indeed. Repentance, no. :nono:

I could spill some more beans... *shrugs* I'm just not at peace with this 'Brady Bunch'. This Good Ole Boys' have un-repented backgrounds that lead others astray. the 'Oil' dripping from their beards is not Holy Oil. It's not pure.

My point is that if one makes excuses for a divorce and continues to lead others without taking responsibility for it and steps down from leadership as an example of humility and true repentance, than they are not appointed leaders of the Church.

Noel Jones:

Bishop Noel Jones responds to the rumors that he is the fathered a child by X-Factor’s Stacy Francis.

http://obnoxioustv.wordpress.com/20...-fathered-a-child-by-x-factors-stacy-francis/

Read the following statement he sent out on Twitter just two hours ago:
This is Bishop Noel Jones. Please focus with me on the positive efforts we expend daily towards improving people’s lives, including the provision of food & clothing to tens of thousands of people, in sharing the Gospel and in doing God’s work around the world.

Rumors and innuendo, to the extent they attract attention, may further assist us in exposing more people, causing them to join Gideon’s Army and one another in making the world a better place.

Love,
Bishop Noel Jones
---------
Seems like he is admitting that the rumors are true and he wants the world to focus on the good that he as not and not his being a whore-monger. Bishop likes the ladies and he is a single man, but this is extremely disappointing and will greatly affect the Body of Christ.

It is with tear filled eyes that I write this post to my blog because arguably the greatest postulator of the Gospel n this present age allowed himself to fall into sin and if that was not enough he lied and attempted to cover it up. I know this cannot be Noel Jones, but unfortunately it is rumored to be the reality.

More of article is here:
--------------
So, why go on a Reality Show? To excuse this? To cover it up?

*Sigh* Something ain't right. It's just not right.

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

JaneBond007

Forgive me, L-rd, and I don't wish to judge, but I've got my suspicions and it's not about "fathering" a child at all...that's all I'll say. Let me get out of this thread.:look:

Iwanthealthyhair67

I forgot that they are now in L.A. so of course Bishop Jakes would no longer be their pastor.

Shimmie I heard about all their divorces and remarriages I guess to Noel Jones' credit he is a Bishop of one wife as he hasn't gotten re-married...yet.

Shimmie

Staff member
I forgot that they are now in L.A. so of course Bishop Jakes would no longer be their pastor.

Shimmie I heard about all their divorces and remarriages I guess to Noel Jones' credit he is a Bishop of one wife as he hasn't gotten re-married...yet.

Thanks Healthy Hair...

It's a mess, ain't it? :nono:

Shimmie

Staff member
Here's another divorce! :nono:

Detrick Haddon Comes Clean About Divorce....

OoooooKay now let me read what his story is all about... :nono:

http://praisephilly.com/2159499/deitrick-haddon-comes-clean-puts-issac-caree-on-blast/

Coming clean in 2013 so God can really be truly glorified

My objective in this personal message to my supporters is to set the record straight on why I divorced my ex-wife, to clear my daughter’s and fiancé’s name, and to give you the truth. I’m not here to throw anyone under the bus, but I refuse to remain silent while people slander my name because the other parties involved are refusing to speak up for me and about their involvement in this matter. I regret having to continue to speak on this but you all need to know the truth from my perspective.

It does not feel good when people make comments saying that I left my wife for a younger woman and a baby!! It’s simply not the truth & the truth is recorded in heaven! Heaven keeps good records & i have no reason to lie!!! I met the young lady when i moved to L.A a broken mess & God used her to keep me from committing suicide twice!!

I do admit that she did get pregnant before my divorce was final as my divorce carried on for over a year.

However an abortion was not an option for me so I covered her & she covered me while we both repented of our sins & submit to spiritual leadership. As a sign of humility & accountability, I have not preached on any platform in any church for one year!! I’ve paid my penalty for my sin!!

I understand that my ex-wife wants to keep quiet & she has that right but to allow people to think this way about me while she remain Quiet is not cool when I was a good husband, not perfect but a good husband & friend to her for years!!

I take full responsibility for my actions but I WILL NOT take responsibility for the cause of my actions. I don’t expect Damita to be bold enough to go public because people will take your transparency & rub it in your face & even Christians who are called to restore & forgive will be ready to throw stones at her for something that God has forgiven her for & is in her past. Unfortunately, we happen to live in a religious community that preach forgiveness but when the opportunity presents itself to show it they just don’t do it!!!

However, I do expect Isaac Carree to stand up and be man enough to own his mistakes & give his fans the truth they deserve to know. I appreciate your new song ‘Clean this house”, you know I’ve always been a fan of yours since day one & I’ve never done anything to hurt you but you left one sin out of your song that would have set the record straight & solidified my healing process & that is adultery!

I hate to see you walk in deception when it’s unnecessary. Yes I have forgiven you but I want to see you be the true man that God is calling for all us to be. The Gospel community & church has had enough deception. Let’s come clean in 2013. I forgive you & I love you bro but it’s time to be real.

For those that are small minded & will say that I may be jealous of Isaac. That is incorrect, I have always shown my support to him & I celebrate the gifts that God has blessed us with in the Kingdom. However, I have kept quiet & covered him for 2 years since I found out & it wasn’t easy to watch the man that broke up my home run around singing on stages as if he had done nothing devastating to a his fellow brother in the Gospel!!

I have moved on… God has blessed me with a baby that has in many ways neutralized the enemies darts that have been thrown against me. Please let it go down in the books that I did not leave Damita for a younger woman, that is not just not the truth!!

Isaac the ball is in your court & no longer in mine. I sincerely wish you the best but it’s time for us to be real if we’re gonna spread this Gospel. Anything other than that is unnecessary hypocrisy!! I don’t need an apology but your fans deserve an apology for the damage that have been caused by your actions!!

I truly apologize for the damage all this has & will cause the Gospel community & the church. I never dreamed in a million years that I would be part of such foolishness but I’m determined to never bring this kind of shame to the body of Christ again!!

-------------------------
Shimmie's Thoughts: :perplexed

Whelp... here we have it. This don't make no sense!

Oooooooooooo boy oh boy oh boy.... Oh boy :nono:

See this ain't nothing but a mess making more mess. These are not good examples of Minsters representing the Body of Christ.

"There are far too many Good Men and Women of Integrity who should be spotlighted far more, instead.

I'mma say just what this Reality Show is. It's an attempt to undermine the 'stand' that we as Christians fight to maintain. The media is using these as smoke screens to disparage the Church.

Here's news for the media and their stale agenda.

The Church upon Jesus Christ shall Stand and shall remain standing. The media is a bunch of weak dominios; but watch out dominos, your fall is imminent.

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

Amen!

This right here!

They like to call it 'reaching' people so they're all over the place and up in everything, if you are truly after souls, you wont have time for that. Your so humble and so gracious all you want is God's kingdom to advance.
:love3: my heart is for all to come to Christ...there is no life without Him!!!

Sis, I had to repeat the scripture you shared. It's a wake-up in my spirit.

"Night is coming when no one can work"

This has One Meaning, yet so many applications. What I thought of was that at night 'folks' are exhausted from a long hard day. When night falls, it's not only too dark to work, there's also little to no energy, push of motivation...the body wants to hibernate.

Of course the prime application is that Jesus is coming soon, so while there's still time, (still 'Light') do His Work -- don't wait, don't hesitate.for the close of His work days are coming.
Yes, it really does sis...I so love the Word of God!

They started out with Pastor McClendon when they were tweens/teens/young adults. :;yep:

I'm not sure where they worship now. I'm sure that I can find out from Tamera's blogs. Jakes in in Dallas, TX and Tia and Tamera, I believe are still in California.

Okay... THIS is what messes with me. Remember up thread when I said "Don't get me started on them outside of the Reality Show...

McClendon is divorced and here's his story... OH and I'm side-eyeing this BIG TIME! Really, McClendon... Really?

http://www.apostasywatch.com/Wolves/WolfReports/ClarenceMcClendon/tabid/108/Default.aspx

After 16 years of marriage (and four children) “Bishop” Clarence McClendon announced his divorce from wife Tammera with the following statement to Charisma New Service

’McClendon said that he had married at 18 "for all the wrong reasons." He added: "The only reason [it] lasted as long as it did was because we both loved God. [Tammy] just made a decision about what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. I'm sad to say we are completely divorced."’

He added “"I have a calling to preach, not to be married. My calling is between my heavenly Father and myself. It doesn't affect my ministry."

It seems that his calling to “preach, not to be married” changed however when he married Priscilla Delgado of Los Angeles only seven days after his divorce from Tammera was finalized. The ceremony was performed by Bishop Earl Paulk who was supposedly providing spiritual counseling to McClendon at the time.

McClendons ex wife tells a different story. According to Tammera her husband had wanted out of the marriage for the last five years.

"I didn't want a divorce," Tammera told Charisma. "When I finally said yes to Clarence, he asked me to file because it would look bad if he divorced me-which could hurt his ministry."

She also denied that racism played a part in the split from ICFG.

"Clarence shared everything with me before we had marital problems, and he never once said that Foursquare was racist toward him," she said.

Apparently the Foursquare denomination has a policy requiring newly divorced ministers to step down from the pulpit for at least six months and to undergo a review by the denomination's Ethics Committee. McClendon of course claimed that this policy had nothing to do with his decision to withdraw.

There's more to the article, at the link.

I want to emphasize that I do not look at all divorced persons/couples with a side-eye. I just want to clear that up. There are many who have truly repented, acknowledged their sin, and have chosen to live for God no matter what.

I just don't see repentance in this case. Pride, yes. Vanity, indeed. Repentance, no. :nono:

I could spill some more beans... *shrugs* I'm just not at peace with this 'Brady Bunch'. This Good Ole Boys' have un-repented backgrounds that lead others astray. the 'Oil' dripping from their beards is not Holy Oil. It's not pure.

My point is that if one makes excuses for a divorce and continues to lead others without taking responsibility for it and steps down from leadership as an example of humility and true repentance, than they are not appointed leaders of the Church.

Noel Jones:

Bishop Noel Jones responds to the rumors that he is the fathered a child by X-Factor’s Stacy Francis.

http://obnoxioustv.wordpress.com/20...-fathered-a-child-by-x-factors-stacy-francis/

Read the following statement he sent out on Twitter just two hours ago:
This is Bishop Noel Jones. Please focus with me on the positive efforts we expend daily towards improving people’s lives, including the provision of food & clothing to tens of thousands of people, in sharing the Gospel and in doing God’s work around the world.

Rumors and innuendo, to the extent they attract attention, may further assist us in exposing more people, causing them to join Gideon’s Army and one another in making the world a better place.

Love,
Bishop Noel Jones
---------
Seems like he is admitting that the rumors are true and he wants the world to focus on the good that he as not and not his being a whore-monger. Bishop likes the ladies and he is a single man, but this is extremely disappointing and will greatly affect the Body of Christ.

It is with tear filled eyes that I write this post to my blog because arguably the greatest postulator of the Gospel n this present age allowed himself to fall into sin and if that was not enough he lied and attempted to cover it up. I know this cannot be Noel Jones, but unfortunately it is rumored to be the reality.

More of article is here:
--------------
So, why go on a Reality Show? To excuse this? To cover it up?

*Sigh* Something ain't right. It's just not right.

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:
It's not right....just not right sis! I'm so tired of these people taking the name of the Lord and using it for their advantage:nono::nono::nono:

Nice & Wavy

Here's another divorce! :nono:

Detrick Haddon Comes Clean About Divorce....

OoooooKay now let me read what his story is all about... :nono:

http://praisephilly.com/2159499/deitrick-haddon-comes-clean-puts-issac-caree-on-blast/

-------------------------
Shimmie's Thoughts: :perplexed

Whelp... here we have it. This don't make no sense!

Oooooooooooo boy oh boy oh boy.... Oh boy :nono:

See this ain't nothing but a mess making more mess. These are not good examples of Minsters representing the Body of Christ.

"There are far too many Good Men and Women of Integrity who should be spotlighted far more, instead.

I'mma say just what this Reality Show is. It's an attempt to undermine the 'stand' that we as Christians fight to maintain. The media is using these as smoke screens to disparage the Church.

Here's news for the media and their stale agenda.

The Church upon Jesus Christ shall Stand and shall remain standing. The media is a bunch of weak dominios; but watch out dominos, your fall is imminent.

What in the world? What is he talking about?

Oh gosh.......a mess is right, a hot mess...:nono::nono::nono:

Iwanthealthyhair67

Shimmie I thought he said he wasn't going to throw no one under the bus...if he wasn't 'covering' her she wouldn't have gotten pregnant.

For a supposedly seasoned man of God he aint making no kinda sense at all.

Iwanthealthyhair67

as for the Bishop who said we stayed married so long cause we loved the Lord, so what happen you alls stop loving God you got a divorce and 7 (the number of completion) days later, you get "completely" divorced and remarried.

He says he was 'called to preached and not get married', so why get married again Bishop...

Nice & Wavy

as for the Bishop who said we stayed married so long cause we loved the Lord, so what happen you alls stop loving God you got a divorce and 7 (the number of completion) days later, you get "completely" divorced.

He says he was 'called to preached and not get married', so why get married again Bishop...
:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:, chile please.

The top of my news: A local pastor arrested for looking at child pornography while working at Disney. :nono::nono::nono: Oh, Lord....these men are sick.

blazingthru

I really like Detrick I think he is a man of God. I think he is trying to live a spiritual life, based on his knowledge of the bible and I believe we all make mistakes. Its amazing I can get through the day sometimes without falling into sin on one area or another. He says how he was crushed in his spirit about his divorce and the affair his wife had on him and with a friend and fellow pastor, I imagine that was difficult but he was not married when he slept with the girl and he confessed his sins and married the woman and protected her and the child. He also stepped down from service. I really think he is a man of God. I don't agree with this show though. I give him so much credit for coming out and saying exactly what happen and now degrade his wife as well. Men can be so nasty about stuff. Now there might be more stuff he is into that I don't know about but I really enjoy his messages. Of course, I do not listen to him, but the times that I have, I walked away learning something and uplifted.