Pebco Hood Dryer-Similar to Pibbs?

I own one!! I love it. It has temperature control and a timer. It shuts off automatically when the time is up. I feel like I'm in a salon when I am drying my hair. :yep: I got mine at a local BSS in Miami. I've seen them on ebay as well. I don't know much about the PIBBS, but I believe its similar to it.

Is this Pebco cheaper than a Pibbs? :look:

(PLEASE say yes, I need a new dryer!)

ETA: nevermind, just saw that it's expensive as hell too :ohwell:

Last edited:
Yesss! One of my biggest hair idols MsKibibi has a Pebco. I've been eyeing it on ebay as well. She said it works just as well as a Pibbs but half the price, and she is a master rollersetter like you Lonei.

This dryer is definately on my list.

This sounds like a great alternative to Pibbs. This is going to go on my wishlist since this is something that I may actually be able to afford.

i've never had a pibbs and will never because the price is crazy but the pebco is at my local bss for only $99.00. but im even hesitant on that.

Yesss! One of my biggest hair idols MsKibibi has a Pebco. I've been eyeing it on ebay as well. She said it works just as well as a Pibbs but half the price, and she is a master rollersetter like you Lonei.

This dryer is definately on my list.

Lol, thanks, I wonder if it would work in the UK...

I can handle this one.. My conair works good but the "helmet":)lachen::lachen:) Just couldnt think of a better word) is getting too small and either the front or the back is damp when I get out. The pibbs is expensive and im tryna cut back.

Back