If not Pibbs, then...???

cocoadiva2

Not sure if this has been covered lately, but i'm a newbie thats ready to plunk down my $300 for a Pibbs dryer. The frugal side of me is also looking at a different hooded dryer on Ebay for $140 . Not a Pebco (already read those reviews) but a Pro-Tools 1028. This one has the upward air, tempature dials and a timer also.
For those of you that couldnt buy the Pibbs, what was your alternative? Are you happy with it? How much did it cost you?

Last edited:

LovelyRo

I just ordered the salon hood dryer from salonoutfitters on ebay, they sell it on their website as well! I haven't gotten it yet so I can't give you any reviews. Another member here has it and it seems like she likes it.

ETA: It's $139.

cocoadiva2

The one from SalonOutfitters on Ebay is the one i've ben watching. I think I'm going to go ahead and order it. Cant really beat $140 with free shipping.

kblc06

I just ordered the salon hood dryer from salonoutfitters on ebay, they sell it on their website as well! I haven't gotten it yet so I can't give you any reviews. Another member here has it and it seems like she likes it.

ETA: It's $139.

I purchased this one last week and I LOVE it. It dries my hair in about 45-55 minutes (my hair is about an 1.5 in. from bsl and natural). I mainly use it for rollersetting and DCing. It has an upward circular hair flow just like the Pibbs and I can fit my large grey magnetic rollers underneath with ease (and I have a big ole melon for a head :look: I heard about it from Sparklingflame

Their customer service is excellent as well. I received my dryer in about 5 days

lp318lp

How about this?

Belson Gold N Hot Stand Hair Dryer Model #Gh1053

I'd like to know if this is a good dryer...

I just bought the Belson Gold 'N Hot table dryer #GH2270. It works well for me. It cost $40, and I like it. When I am able to afford a stand hair dryer, I will upgrade.

me~:rolleyes: