"Perfect" Braid out

shetara20

I need to do something new to my hair. I see that from a previous thread that a lot of you guys style your hair in braid outs during the harsh summer season. My question is how to do your bradi outs??? I need to know reggies and products and instructions to help me with this. I am 5 weeks post.

P.S. I cant cornrow!need alternative braiding techniques!!!

wheezy807

I actually do like 8 cornrows because i like for my curls to blend in with the new growth and i add perm rods on the ends. My last braidout i did it on wet hair and i added Silken Child Silk Moisturizing Creme, the curl definition was HOT!

I actually do like 8 cornrows because i like for my curls to blend in with the new growth and i add perm rods on the ends. My last braidout i did it on wet hair and i added Silken Child Silk Moisturizing Creme, the curl definition was HOT!

This is beautiful :yep:. Do you do the cornrows straight back or in the direction you are going to wear your hair?

IntoMyhair

my braid outs look good until i walk outside. The waves always fall anyone know way?
I don't want to use a holding agent but what gives?

Nonie

my braid outs look good until i walk outside. The waves always fall anyone know way?
I don't want to use a holding agent but what gives?

I don't know if this is your problem but if I did a braid out w/ products in my hair, the waves would drop too, or if I undid the braids before my hair was completely dry. I usually keep my braids in for at least a full day before wearing a braid-out.