Perm experiment on Aurora BSS human hair

mizzy247

Please chime in for suggestions regarding me applying an Acid Perm to my human hair I bought from BSS (Aurora ) human hair brand and it is way to shiny. So I decided to experiment with this perm to see if it will dry out this hair and make it more blendable for my 4b hair.

Attachments

• perm.jpg
    perm.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 8

OrangeMoon

What exactly are you trying to do...Are you perming the BSS human hair in an attempt to remove the shine so you can then use it to blend with our own hair?

tocktick

The lack of comments most likely stems from the unusual question asked. Some people put a little bit of talc powder on their wigs/weaves to reduce the shine. I also find that fake hair looks dull after a couple of days wear. The powder technique seems to work for some people though.

Anyway, extensions labelled as human hair is not always 100% human hair. It can also be mixed with synthetic fibres sometimes. I think it would be quite a mistake to apply a relaxer to your weave hair.

mizzy247

What exactly are you trying to do...Are you perming the BSS human hair in an attempt to remove the shine so you can then use it to blend with our own hair?

Yes this is the hope.. I'm trying to make the hair more coarse to match my 4b hair.