Personal Challenges of 2012

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
Hello ladies. What are your personal hair challenges for 2012? Your goals? And the reason for your challenge?

For me: I could NEVER finish a challenge since joing the hair boards in 2007. Heck, this is the 3rd or 4th time I've changed my username. I'm always being inspired by you ladies...that I could never just stick to ONE thing. Not a regimen, challenge...this spread out to other areas of my life. So now I'm going back to the beginnings - and Sticking to a regimen.

2012 Personal Challenge "Stick To It"
Goal - BSL by Dec '12
Style - High Faux Buns
Regimen - Ultra Black Hair and L'Oreal Silicone Free products
Aid - Hairfinity Vitamins

Aug 3 - I get my 1st relaxer and trim since Dec '10 (YES LADIES: ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR I JUST DIDN'T CARE FOR MY HAIR. IT'S EASY TO LOOSE YOURSELF. NEXT THING YOU KNOW - TIME FLEW RIGHT BY)

LadyChe

Honestly my only challenge is to stay a natural head - I'm pretty much back to my old length, and health isn't an issue.

I'm really struggling with finding my sexy as a natural.

Lynnerie

Nice Thread. You sound like me. I did join the Hide Your hair Challege and I'm hoping that being in an official challenge will make me stay accountable.

My plan is to wash every 2 weeks and protective style, I never like PS's but I figure I've tried everything else so why not try this.

Goal:grow out my layers and get to Full APL
Style: Anything that hides my ends (braids, buns, wigs)
Growth aid- Protein smoothies and sulfur oil
Low manipulation and hide your hair.

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
Honestly my only challenge is to stay a natural head - I'm pretty much back to my old length, and health isn't an issue.

I'm really struggling with finding my sexy as a natural.

I'm so glad you said this because I could never find my sexy side. I always had to wear my hair straight cause I could see how rockin a braidout with a club dress even matched.

I know many LHCF ladies have their going out natural styles. I'm not one of them.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
I struggle with the sexy too. But that's our breaking from what society has told us what is sexy for the last 500 years. I'm gettin over it.

Personal challenges:
-healthy hair
-graze sl by dec 2012
-find a product for wng that will eliminate ssk
Current style: twist outs